MASSACHUSETTS: Tufts 2017-2018 Cycle

Guest HanSolo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2017 at 5:13 PM, EngineerPA said:

Congrats to all who have gotten interviews and those who got accepted!!! You guys must be thrilled :) as a late applicant, I was wondering if anyone knew how many seats are still left? 

I do not know how many applicants they interview at a time or how many seats are left but it looks like there are still 4 interview dates in September, I don't know whether there will be any more after that or not. Good luck!

for accepted students - after your interview did they directly send you an admittance email or did you get the update email saying you could hear as late as october etc?
I received the email that I could hear back as late as October the Friday after my Wednesday interview. Then had my acceptance email a little over a week later!!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Ceud92 said:

Have any other waitlist applicants heard anything yet??

I haven't! I was hoping that there would be some sort of communication after the 16th. I also seem to recall them mentioning getting immunization records in order just in case, but now I can't figure out where I saw that. Hopefully we'll hear more soon!

Archived