2017-2018 Application Cycle (PA Campus)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@[mention=129077]futurePAeryka[/mention] Did you receive the PCOM supplement? It should've been emailed to you shortly after your CASPA application was received with a username/password to pay the $75 application fee. 
@jnuggs Yes I did in July. I didn’t know if there was anything else sent after that before the interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Shilo said:

Hi guys, I just received an interview for Tuesday 1/9. Is anyone else interviewing that day? Also, does anyone have any tips for the interview process? 

Hey, congrats! Would you mind sharing your stats? I’m still waiting, hoping to hear something. Sorry I don’t have any tips for their interview process, but best of luck!! 

So I had an interview yesterday and they said there’s still spots in the class. For people who also have interviewed: did everyone get a thank you for coming in email from admissions and that they’d contact shortly about admission decision? Seems silly but I’m just wondering because other schools I interviewed never sent me a thank you before my generic denial letter. Thinking too much into it but figured I’d ask?

Archived