@[mention=129077]futurePAeryka[/mention] Did you receive the PCOM supplement? It should've been emailed to you shortly after your CASPA application was received with a username/password to pay the $75 application fee. 
@jnuggs Yes I did in July. I didn’t know if there was anything else sent after that before the interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 12/9/2017 at 6:31 PM, FuturePA222 said:

I interviewed on November 28th and received my  acceptance today!

Congrats!! I also interviewed on the 28th..so hopefully that means my letter is also coming :|

Hi guys, I just received an interview for Tuesday 1/9. Is anyone else interviewing that day? Also, does anyone have any tips for the interview process? 

29 minutes ago, Shilo said:

Hi guys, I just received an interview for Tuesday 1/9. Is anyone else interviewing that day? Also, does anyone have any tips for the interview process? 

Hey, congrats! Would you mind sharing your stats? I’m still waiting, hoping to hear something. Sorry I don’t have any tips for their interview process, but best of luck!! 

On 1/10/2018 at 1:36 PM, JETPAC said:

So at this point are the interviews solely for the waitlist?

Because I feel like it is really late to be getting interviews?

Exactly! I submitted my application in November and have not heard anything back yet.

So I had an interview yesterday and they said there’s still spots in the class. For people who also have interviewed: did everyone get a thank you for coming in email from admissions and that they’d contact shortly about admission decision? Seems silly but I’m just wondering because other schools I interviewed never sent me a thank you before my generic denial letter. Thinking too much into it but figured I’d ask?

I got the thank you email as well, and i believe that everyone got it. They sent out the acceptance letter a week later. Good luck to you!

• Upvote 1

On 1/17/2018 at 10:43 PM, jnuggs said:

Was accepted and gave up my seat. Hopefully one of you will be offered to take it!

When did you interview/get accepted? :)

23 minutes ago, Jchen14 said:

Anyone still waiting for an interview invite? I applied in november and haven't heard anything yet.

I applied in November as well and have not heard anything. 

Just now, PAtobe33 said:

I applied in November as well and have not heard anything. 

Damn, I hate playing the waiting game. I haven't heard back from any of the schools I applied to and it's killing me.

On 1/24/2018 at 9:12 AM, JETPAC said:

Anyone from the 1/16 interview hear back yet? 

Still haven't heard back from this interview date. Anyone else?

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, p5285 said:

Still haven't heard back from this interview date. Anyone else?

They said we’d hear back in two weeks and that would have been yesterday. I’m beginning to wonder if rejections take longer. 

On 12/4/2017 at 8:55 PM, Futurepadude said:

I interviewed on the 31st of October and haven't heard anything yet. The anxiety is real, has anyone else waited this long and heard something from the program?

Did you hear back yet?