On 10/10/2017 at 8:33 PM, bpluchino said:

I interviewed 9/19 and I just received my acceptance today!! Good luck to everyone. The school seems amazing 

Congrats!! I also interviewed on 9/19 and received my acceptance yesterday in the mail! I'm so excited!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, PAIsTheWayy said:

Congrats!! I also interviewed on 9/19 and received my acceptance yesterday in the mail! I'm so excited!

What date was your letter dated?? Sorry, anxiously awaiting a letter for my recent interview :)

So anyone been flat out rejected yet or are they going to make us wait until all the interviews are done? Haven't hear anything and had my CASPA verified very early. Just wondering what that might mean 

2 hours ago, ama6051 said:

What date was your letter dated?? Sorry, anxiously awaiting a letter for my recent interview :)

Mine was also the 6th! Good luck!!

• Upvote 1

Hey guys, I interview on the 31st of this month and was wondering how the interviews were? I'm beyond excited and pretty nervous. I am from out of state, so seeing the city and campus will be a thrill. Any tips will be greatly appreciated as this is my first pa interview =D

Does anyone know if they wait to send out rejections until after all the interviews/acceptances are done? Or should we hear from them regardless anytime now/soon

Do you think there is still a chance they will have another interview date in the near future and they haven't sent out emails just yet? I applied in September and don't know if they reviewed my application or if they have already made a decision on my application?! Do you think the best thing to do is call them and if so, is there a specific department/person I should call?

On 10/14/2017 at 11:36 PM, Futurepadude said:

Hey guys, I interview on the 31st of this month and was wondering how the interviews were? I'm beyond excited and pretty nervous. I am from out of state, so seeing the city and campus will be a thrill. Any tips will be greatly appreciated as this is my first pa interview =D

Compared to the rest of my interviews this was one of the most laid back interviews I had. First there's an introduction to the program, then you take a tour and the last thing you do is your actual interview. You interview individually with two faculty members of the program for about twenty minutes. They really tried to break the ice and make the interview fun and enjoyable!

• Upvote 1

On 10/18/2017 at 5:17 PM, PAIsTheWayy said:

Compared to the rest of my interviews this was one of the most laid back interviews I had. First there's an introduction to the program, then you take a tour and the last thing you do is your actual interview. You interview individually with two faculty members of the program for about twenty minutes. They really tried to break the ice and make the interview fun and enjoyable!

Awesome! Do you interview 20 minutes with each, or with both for just one 20 minute session? I am going over millions of interview questions, but I am sure i'm just over thinking it! Thanks for the tips!

10 hours ago, Futurepadude said:

Awesome! Do you interview 20 minutes with each, or with both for just one 20 minute session? I am going over millions of interview questions, but I am sure i'm just over thinking it! Thanks for the tips!

You interview with both for one 20 minute session and they take turns asking you questions! No problem and good luck!

How long did you guys wait from the time you submitted your application till interview invitation? 

For interview do they send you a letter, call you or email?

I submitted my application 10/1/2017. Has anyone applied lately?

If so keep me updated about interview invitations.

Thanks!