2017-2018 Application Cycle (PA Campus)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you think there is still a chance they will have another interview date in the near future and they haven't sent out emails just yet? I applied in September and don't know if they reviewed my application or if they have already made a decision on my application?! Do you think the best thing to do is call them and if so, is there a specific department/person I should call?

On 10/14/2017 at 11:36 PM, Futurepadude said:

Hey guys, I interview on the 31st of this month and was wondering how the interviews were? I'm beyond excited and pretty nervous. I am from out of state, so seeing the city and campus will be a thrill. Any tips will be greatly appreciated as this is my first pa interview =D

Compared to the rest of my interviews this was one of the most laid back interviews I had. First there's an introduction to the program, then you take a tour and the last thing you do is your actual interview. You interview individually with two faculty members of the program for about twenty minutes. They really tried to break the ice and make the interview fun and enjoyable!

On 10/18/2017 at 5:17 PM, PAIsTheWayy said:

Compared to the rest of my interviews this was one of the most laid back interviews I had. First there's an introduction to the program, then you take a tour and the last thing you do is your actual interview. You interview individually with two faculty members of the program for about twenty minutes. They really tried to break the ice and make the interview fun and enjoyable!

Awesome! Do you interview 20 minutes with each, or with both for just one 20 minute session? I am going over millions of interview questions, but I am sure i'm just over thinking it! Thanks for the tips!

10 hours ago, Futurepadude said:

Awesome! Do you interview 20 minutes with each, or with both for just one 20 minute session? I am going over millions of interview questions, but I am sure i'm just over thinking it! Thanks for the tips!

You interview with both for one 20 minute session and they take turns asking you questions! No problem and good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived