2017-2018 Application Cycle (PA Campus)

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, nel5101 said:

has anyone on the waitlist heard anything yet?

I was waitlisted after the first interview date in September. Still waiting, but I don’t think anything is going to happen until all the deposits are due and people start finalizing plans. Sometime this month according to the website.

I’m curious how they contact you if you get pulled from the waitlist. That 4 weeks waiting for a letter in the mail was torture. I’d rather a phone call or email. 

18 hours ago, nwmwPA said:

I was waitlisted after the first interview date in September. Still waiting, but I don’t think anything is going to happen until all the deposits are due and people start finalizing plans. Sometime this month according to the website.

I’m curious how they contact you if you get pulled from the waitlist. That 4 weeks waiting for a letter in the mail was torture. I’d rather a phone call or email. 

Yea same here, and I hope we hear back soon! Thanks for the info : )

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Altec said:

The class for this year looks pretty full already. Anyone know how many people they waitlist?

My friend is currently a first year at PCOM Georgia and she said almost half of her class is from the waitlist. I know that doesn’t necessarily mean anything for the Philly class this year, but I’m trying to remain positive. 

11 hours ago, Altec said:

The class for this year looks pretty full already. Anyone know how many people they waitlist?

I read somewhere that most schools waitlist as many people in the class size just so that worst case scenario if not a single person who was accepted decides to attend PCOM or makes a last minute decision and gives up their seat, the school will have backups to fill their seats and make a full class. Try to remain positive! Although it is all dependent on the accepted students decision, I am trying to think that hopefully PCOM is not all the accepted students first choice school and they may give up their seat and PCOM will take another look at our applications and fill the spot. The waiting game is killing me though!

On ‎3‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 0:17 AM, nwmwPA said:

Do you mind filling us in on how you were notified about making it off the waitlist? It would allay a lot of anxiety for some of us. 

I heard something from my friend who goes to PCOM Georgia about how they were notified and I’m hoping it’s not true, and I don’t want to incite panic so I’m reluctant to post it.  

Wait now I feel like you need to tell us lol the anxiety is already too real. Fill us in please

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived