FLORIDA: Florida International University Cycle 2017-2018

1 minute ago, LOLAPrePA said:

I heard that updates on the waitlist can be made anytime from the minute the list is made till mid- April

mid April is when deposits are due so the only way to get off the waitlist at that point would be that idk the applicant has a last minute change of heart

Thanks for the update!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, LOLAPrePA said:

I heard that updates on the waitlist can be made anytime from the minute the list is made till mid- April

mid April is when deposits are due so the only way to get off the waitlist at that point would be that idk the applicant has a last minute change of heart

Where did you read that deposits were due mid April ? I have been trying to find out that information.

I

34 minutes ago, sarmichalli said:

@jrosa021 did you receive the official acceptance yet or an update on being cleared by the graduate school yet? 

I received everything - being approved by the graduate school, and then getting the official congratulations from Chantal, which then went on to talk about the deposit fee. 

Archived