FLORIDA: Florida International University Cycle 2017-2018

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/24/2017 at 10:38 AM, Jbl21212 said:

I'm just using an A&P book and reviewing over the sections we are being tested on. I don't think the publisher really matters seeing as how it's the same information.

Do you think it’ll be very detailed? Or probably general like structures and maybe their location/function etc? 

I have the book they recommended but yeah it’s pretty much the same in every book 

3 hours ago, ng12a said:

Do you think it’ll be very detailed? Or probably general like structures and maybe their location/function etc? 

I have the book they recommended but yeah it’s pretty much the same in every book 

No clue lol. It's only about 30 questions and I doubt they are really looking for us to know everything, just maybe have a decent understanding of A&P.

1 hour ago, Jbl21212 said:

No clue lol. It's only about 30 questions and I doubt they are really looking for us to know everything, just maybe have a decent understanding of A&P.

Yeah that makes sense but it’s like there’s so much on every topic, so I’d hope they go easy lol 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey gala9944, hope it goes very well tomorrow!!! How exciting! I would say to remember to be personable, confident, honest, positive, and just yourself! It could be tempting to act a little robotic in the way we answer but just let answers be more of like a story! The answers to the questions matter but they're also trying to get to know your personality!

Please don't forget about us who still have our interview coming up and come back to the forum and clarify interview details as permissible...we would all appreciate it so much. Thanks :) 

@MTrud, thanks for that! I totally agree with you. And of course! I actually plan on posting on here after my interview to give some insight for those who have an interview coming up. I noticed that not many reply back on this particular forum, which is somewhat surprising. So, thank you for yours! Ha ha. 

I am actually more nervous for the exam than I am the interview itself. Not really sure how it will play out and if you have to pass with a certain score in order to get accepted into the program, etc. When is your interview? 

Thank you for coming back!

I have a few questions if you can still answer them, did they mention anything about getting a certain score on the exam or is it just to test how much we know ?

Going on with what you said, so by group session, it just means taking a tour and meeting the faculty together ? Not actually interviewing with each other ?

Archived