Application cycle 2017-2018

On 11/28/2017 at 0:00 PM, jjeffreys said:

Anyone who is interviewing this weekend please join us at Mythos: Buffalo Greek Restaurant at 6 pm. 

510 Elmwood Ave. Hope to see your there! 

If you're interviewing this weekend and think you're going to come to dinner Friday, please like or comment on this post. I'm going to call and try to make a reservation! Hope to see you there!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, TeMAAH said:

I got an acceptance letter too. I’m going to become a PA. Best of luck to everyone. 

Congrats!!! I am so happy for everyone who have already received an acceptance!!! I was wondering where do you guys live? Also, who are your counselors? I am assuming that our counselors are the ones who are sending them out which maybe why some people may have heard sooner than others....

7 hours ago, Peanut3 said:

Hello Everyone! this forum has been a little quiet....has anyone else from the November group heard anything? and have anyone from the December group heard anything? I remember them saying that at the latest January, but they were shooting to have it done sooner.

Happy Holidays!

I received an acceptance in the mail today!

• Upvote 1