Application cycle 2017-2018

• 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Calibur said:

Hey everyone, I interviewed on 11/4 and just received a waitlist letter. Not the best response but there's still hope! Congratulations to those who got accepted and best of luck to everyone still waiting to hear back!

There is still hope! did they give you a number on the waitlist?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Peanut3 said:

I am on the waitlist to get into the class of 2021. I have been accepted into the class of 2022. They told me they will contact me if there is movement. They don’t give a number ranking though as to how far someone is on the list.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks @Peanut3 for a quick response! It's amazing that you have a chance to finish earlier! If you don't mind, can I ask how did you get on the waitlist of 2021? Is it because you were able to transfer most of your credits over?

Thanks [mention=104435]Peanut3[/mention] for a quick response! It's amazing that you have a chance to finish earlier! If you don't mind, can I ask how did you get on the waitlist of 2021? Is it because you were able to transfer most of your credits over?

I already have my bachelors degree and have finished all of the pre-requisites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk