Application cycle 2017-2018

• 4 weeks later...

my interview went great actually... I got accepted to the class of 2021! I clicked submit on June 4th, and I received a notification from DYC that my app was received June 9th, so really early in the game. I am still in shock that everything happened the way it did for me. Good luck with everything!

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, colleen_1 said:

my interview went great actually... I got accepted to the class of 2021! I clicked submit on June 4th, and I received a notification from DYC that my app was received June 9th, so really early in the game. I am still in shock that everything happened the way it did for me. Good luck with everything!

Wow! Congrats to you!

I hope to get a chance to interview.  After receiving few rejections already, I'm worried I'll have to retake few more classes and try next year. :/

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/9/2017 at 9:07 PM, colleen_1 said:

Congrats on your acceptance! Was your interview invite by email or phone? :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/5/2017 at 2:05 PM, ishPA said:

I hope people who went for interview on NOV 4th did well and good luck for future. I am not done with my interview yet. Any suggestion? Information about what you guys did there? What kind of interview was it? what kind of questions do they ask you? Any tips ? Thank you 

Just be yourself! I know everyone says that, but it's so true. It was a group interview. Two interviewers with three candidates. In my interview, they probably asked about 4-5 questions. Not bad at all. They will split up the whole day between tours, interviews, and mingling time with current students. It made the interview process much better, as I got to get to know the people who I was interviewing with. 

5 hours ago, jjeffreys said:

@PA246ss @jaredt I will be there for the 12/2 interview as well! Where are you coming from? I would love to get a group together if possible for dinner the night before. Might be easier to go through the interview with a familiar face! 

@jjeffreys I’m actually from the buffalo area so I’m not traveling from too far! Where are you traveling from?

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...