Jump to content
colleen_1

Application cycle 2017-2018

Recommended Posts

On 6/15/2017 at 11:55 AM, colleen_1 said:

Just figured I'd start this up! Good luck to everyone :) 

How did your interview go? I noticed you posted on 2016-2017 thread. Also, when did you apply? I just sent in my application. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my interview went great actually... I got accepted to the class of 2021! I clicked submit on June 4th, and I received a notification from DYC that my app was received June 9th, so really early in the game. I am still in shock that everything happened the way it did for me. Good luck with everything!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, colleen_1 said:

my interview went great actually... I got accepted to the class of 2021! I clicked submit on June 4th, and I received a notification from DYC that my app was received June 9th, so really early in the game. I am still in shock that everything happened the way it did for me. Good luck with everything!

Wow! Congrats to you!

I hope to get a chance to interview.  After receiving few rejections already, I'm worried I'll have to retake few more classes and try next year. :/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/9/2017 at 9:07 PM, colleen_1 said:

my interview went great actually... I got accepted to the class of 2021! I clicked submit on June 4th, and I received a notification from DYC that my app was received June 9th, so really early in the game. I am still in shock that everything happened the way it did for me. Good luck with everything!

Congrats on your acceptance! Was your interview invite by email or phone? :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/6/2017 at 9:53 PM, PAyay18 said:

Congrats on your acceptance! Was your interview invite by email or phone? :)

My invite was my email! Good luck to all :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am trying to decide where to stay for the interview. I want to be close by, because I don't want to deal with potential traffic. Does anyone have any recommendations? Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope people who went for interview on NOV 4th did well and good luck for future. I am not done with my interview yet. Any suggestion? Information about what you guys did there? What kind of interview was it? what kind of questions do they ask you? Any tips ? Thank you 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@PA246ss @jaredt I will be there for the 12/2 interview as well! Where are you coming from? I would love to get a group together if possible for dinner the night before. Might be easier to go through the interview with a familiar face! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/5/2017 at 2:05 PM, ishPA said:

I hope people who went for interview on NOV 4th did well and good luck for future. I am not done with my interview yet. Any suggestion? Information about what you guys did there? What kind of interview was it? what kind of questions do they ask you? Any tips ? Thank you 

Just be yourself! I know everyone says that, but it's so true. It was a group interview. Two interviewers with three candidates. In my interview, they probably asked about 4-5 questions. Not bad at all. They will split up the whole day between tours, interviews, and mingling time with current students. It made the interview process much better, as I got to get to know the people who I was interviewing with. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jjeffreys said:

@PA246ss @jaredt I will be there for the 12/2 interview as well! Where are you coming from? I would love to get a group together if possible for dinner the night before. Might be easier to go through the interview with a familiar face! 

@jjeffreys I’m actually from the buffalo area so I’m not traveling from too far! Where are you traveling from?

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2017 at 2:32 PM, jjeffreys said:

@PA246ss I'll be coming in from WA state thursday night. 

I’d definitely be up for grabbing dinner with a group this Friday if you’re still interested! Safe travels to everyone that’s coming from out of town to interview!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More