2017-2018 Wayne State Application Thread

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, OaklandU Needs PA Program said:

Hey everyone, so I'm creating a Facebook group for those that have been accepted. Just send me a PM with your Facebook name and I will send you an invite to join!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

There is one already created. The link is posted in one of the above posts

11 minutes ago, musiikbox said:

I didn’t hear anything from them yet either.

I actually called Wayne today and spoke to one of the program coordinators, and I asked if they were still sending out acceptance letters, to which she replied with yes, letters are still being sent out.

I find it hard to believe because how can they still be sending acceptance letters if they already sent out waitlist letters? 

6 minutes ago, UMDstudent said:

I think all acceptances have been sent out, I called to see what number I am on the waitlist and was told they would not share that information with me. I do know that there are about 15 of us on the waitlist this year. Im unsure if everyone has heard back though.

Given that I received neither an acceptance or waitlist, I’m going to go ahead an assume I’m rejected. Oh well, time to focus my energy on bettering myself as a possible next cycle applicant and try to rock the rest of my interviews.

I think all acceptances have been sent out, I called to see what number I am on the waitlist and was told they would not share that information with me. I do know that there are about 15 of us on the waitlist this year. Im unsure if everyone has heard back though.
Where did you here that there were 15 on the wait list?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Archived