2017-2018 Wayne State Application Thread

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, wannabePA11 said:

How’s “waiting” going for everyone? So... i assume we will hear back between this week and next week?!

I also looked over past years’ forum, and i think they will let us know by either this friday(nov 3) or next monday(nov 6). 

Happy Holloween!! 

#1 I check my email every 5-20 minutes depending on what I’m doing

#2 I about had a heart attack getting the email alert from you posting this, thinking that someone had gotten a letter of acceptance haha ?

#3 I have gotten neurotic about it to the point of looking back at past years and trying to find a correlation of the time of day people received their letters  

2 hours ago, RDHtoPA said:

#1 I check my email every 5-20 minutes depending on what I’m doing

#2 I about had a heart attack getting the email alert from you posting this, thinking that someone had gotten a letter of acceptance haha ?

#3 I have gotten neurotic about it to the point of looking back at past years and trying to find a correlation of the time of day people received their letters  

That sounds familiar. Just try to relax in the meantime. I should follow my own advice and quit obsessing. The past week and a half has been torture. 

Archived