2017-2018 Stony Brook Application Thread

Has anyone received the supplemental application yet? I paid the fee a few weeks ago.

Good luck to all!

When I paid for the supplemental application, I got an email almost automatically after asking me to fill out the supplemental application. 

Does anyone know how to fill out the supplemental application? The PDF isn't an editable version, and I am trying to use text boxes, but the font is really small (size 8) to fit the responses in the allotted space.. One of my responses cuts off the part of the question for next question. I don't really want to make my font any smaller.. Not sure if I'm doing this right. Does anyone have some insight? 

When I paid for the supplemental application, I got an email almost automatically after asking me to fill out the supplemental application. 

Does anyone know how to fill out the supplemental application? The PDF isn't an editable version, and I am trying to use text boxes, but the font is really small (size 8) to fit the responses in the allotted space.. One of my responses cuts off the part of the question for next question. I don't really want to make my font any smaller.. Not sure if I'm doing this right. Does anyone have some insight? 

Do you recall the email address that came from? I may have deleted it thinking it was a payment receipt. 

I went on google and converted the pdf to a word doc, which allowed me to just type under the question. Then, I saved it as a pdf before submitting it. Hope that helps! Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, bjm22 said:

Hey! Has anyone heard back yet for interviews? 

I've gotten zero emails from them since I received the supplemental back in May.  Looking at the thread from last cycle looks like they started contacting people for interviews early-mid July, so hopefully we hear something soon.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, Halcyon said:

I received an interview invite for September. If anyone else wants to meet up the day before for coffee/lunch let me know!

Did you receive a confirmation email after submitting your supplemental? I submitted my supplemental about a month ago and I haven't gotten any emails since :(

1 hour ago, Pez said:

I submitted my supplemental application on Tuesday and I am now awaiting a response. Radio silence from SB regarding if they have received my sup or not. 

I am not sure if SB confirms recent of supplement. I submitted 7/5 and also had no response. 

• Upvote 1