2017-2018 Application Cycle

Does anyone know if the processing fee is different than the fee you pay to CASPA?

It's different. If you go to program materials in CASPA and look at Rocky Mountain's home page, there's a link to pay the $30.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

I heard back from them that my science gpa was low for their requirements. However they didn't reject me because i had a summer science class. After I sent the updated transcript, never heard anything back. Tried to contact the lady that I sent the transcript to, but her emailed auto replied that she was on vacation.

1 hour ago, Kit said:

I am not sure what date they started extending interview offers, but I am SUPER excited to say I got mine early last week! Now I'm just trying to decide if it will be easier to fly or drive :)

Congratulations!! Do you mind sharing your stats? Also, when you submitted, were verified, etc? 

Just joined the forum, but I received an invite to interview about two weeks ago. I chose to interview Sep 15.

CASPA submitted 6/30

CASPA Verified 7/7

Application received 7/11

Interview offered 7/20

cGPA = 3.80

sGPA = 3.72

GRE = 320

Volunteer hrs = 200 approx

Shadow hrs = 8

Degree in Molecular Biology

Resident of Kansas

HCE as Army Combat Medic (7 years), currently PCT in Ortho/Neuro/Trauma unit. Total hours 20,000+

Good luck everyone!

Rough estimates

CASPA submission for this program 7/20 but my GRE scores wouldn't have been received for at least a week so probably complete around 7/27. Interview offer 8/7 interviewing at the end of September. I was fortunate to have a very quick turn around. Good Luck!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone! For people flying in, did you find it easier to rent a car? I called a hotel and they said they provide a shuttle to and from the airport but sometimes uber is not reliable for when I go in for the interview.. any thoughts? What hotel did everyone stay at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
prepa1212, 
I found Uber very reliable while I was there. They were able to pick me up at 11:55 pm and drop off at 0300. I wouldn't recommend a cab, 20 bucks a half mile from the airport. 

Thank you! I was too nervous about trying to get an Uber early in the morning so I had just went ahead and gotten a rental

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Accepted!!!!!! I interviewed 11/17 and received the offer through email this morning. I am seriously on cloud 9 right now! 

On 11/7/2017 at 10:38 AM, jollyjess said:

I just got an interview invite for February 9th! I am very excited! Can anyone shed light on how their interview day went and how many seats they have for this incoming class? 

The class size will stay at 36 students. I think the interview day went well. Everyone was super nice and the interview portion wasn't intimidating at all. We had lunch with some of the students and that gave us an opportunity to ask questions about the school/program/Billings/etc. from their perspective. 

Archived