2017-2018 Cycle

On 1/11/2018 at 3:49 PM, Tihu193 said:

Hi, thank you for your kind offer. LMU is a great program and I wonder if you can do me a favor by showing me how your schedule looks like during the didactic year? That would be a great help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last year LMU had a link on their PA page that showed our schedule. If you can't find it pm me

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/16/2018 at 8:23 PM, PAS92 said:

You should hear back within two weeks of your interview. However, if they place you on the waitlist then you could potentially get accepted up until a few weeks before classes start. 

While there are a lot of people from around TN in our current class...I would say about half are from elsewhere.

What other states are represented in your class. The web site states 72 percent from the region. For those of us outside the region I have heard it's very difficult to obtain a seat at LMU. 

4 hours ago, Pajohnny said:

What other states are represented in your class. The web site states 72 percent from the region. For those of us outside the region I have heard it's very difficult to obtain a seat at LMU. 

California, Colorado, Kansas, New Mexico, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, Florida, Michigan, Kentucky. Those are just off the top of my head, I'm missing others. 

On 1/25/2018 at 11:22 AM, VPA92 said:

They were telling us at the 1/19 interview that this was the last interview date. We had about 22 people interviewing at the time. 

Has anyone heard yes or no.  It's past the two weeks.   Don't understand?  Does this mean a no given no email or call.  Not sure if the class is full.  Anyone talk to the school or ambassadors. 

4 hours ago, Pajohnny said:

Has anyone heard yes or no.  It's past the two weeks.   Don't understand?  Does this mean a no given no email or call.  Not sure if the class is full.  Anyone talk to the school or ambassadors. 

I think its longer for those who had interviews on 12th because they combine everyone from 12 and 19 interview dates and make decision. Should hear smth in next week. They said 1.5 week during 19th interview. 

I’m also placed on the alternate list! I was told that the only information that could be provided about the waitlist was what was said in the email. To the current LMU PA students-do you know other students who have been accepted off the waitlist? Is the waitlist long? I’m staying hopeful!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived