• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Kmoney said:

Do you think they have a preference for Thursday?

The people in our class were split on what they chose for Thursday, so it doesn’t necessarily rule you out if you don’t have a second suit. As someone else said, it’s better to be over dressed than underdressed. (And don’t forget about footwear!) Good luck!

44 minutes ago, Nucmed2PA said:

The people in our class were split on what they chose for Thursday, so it doesn’t necessarily rule you out if you don’t have a second suit. As someone else said, it’s better to be over dressed than underdressed. (And don’t forget about footwear!) Good luck!

Awesome thanks! Do you happen to know how many candidates they interview for each program? 

35 minutes ago, Kmoney said:

Awesome thanks! Do you happen to know how many candidates they interview for each program? 

Last I heard, they have 25 campus seats, 12 Wispact seats, 10 standard DE, and 6 local DE sears. They will interview approximately 100 for these spots. Some people are actually in contention for two or more tracts, however.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Nucmed2PA said:

Thank you :) I will be up next week, and then again mid-February. I think a bunch of the Wispact folks will be down for your week. Once again, good luck!

Do you happen to know if there are any current wiscPACT student that would be willing to chat with me before hand? ?

On 1/18/2018 at 1:41 PM, Kmoney said:

Do you happen to know if there are any current wiscPACT student that would be willing to chat with me before hand? ?

Hi everyone! 

Current 1st year WisPACTer here. Congrats to everyone who got an interview and good luck! Prepare yourself and look professional, but most importantly, relax and be yourself! I had a blast last year with the whole interview process. All the faculty, staff, and students are so welcoming and helpful at making you feel at ease. Enjoy it!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived