1 hour ago, Berry said:

From what I found, it looks like they interview 20 candidates at each interview session which would make 80 total candidates. On the PAEA website it says they’re class capacity is 52 students, but not sure how accurate that is! 

These are the best odds of being accepted if you received an interview that I’ve seen if this is accurate.. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/15/2017 at 0:53 PM, WisconsinPA said:

For the people that emailed Erin back with the interview date preference, have you guys gotten a response back yet? I emailed them back Tuesday and still haven’t gotten a confirmation

I emailed her back right away as well and I never got any sort of response or confirmation from her. Hopefully she sends some sort of acknowledgement today... 

5 hours ago, sh2017 said:

Hey guys, 

I just checked my sent folder and then email I sent Erin last week wasn't there. Had a little panic attack but I sent one again and it showed up still not so sure if she received the email or not. I was thinking of calling just to make sure. 

I checked my sent folder too, and it was there from last Tuesday...I just forwarded it to her again to make sure. Even a generic "thank you for your response" would be nice!

2 hours ago, mitteh71 said:

I checked my sent folder too, and it was there from last Tuesday...I just forwarded it to her again to make sure. Even a generic "thank you for your response" would be nice!

I got a response from her later today. My interview has been confirmed! I'm really excited :) 

3 hours ago, mitteh71 said:

Juli told me Erin is making the schedule and will let us know sometime this week I guess. I haven’t gotten a confirmation yet either. 

28 minutes ago, SMB2882 said:

I received my confirmation email today. I will be interviewing on January 18-19th. Anyone else interviewing on those days? I'm excited to meet everyone!

I also will be interviewing then! Still need to figure out where I’ll be staying and all. 

Archived