• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi cdenu, I applied for both the distance education and wis PACT. I interviewed last week and I was not offered a seat, I was not even placed on the alternate list. Can you please let me know your stats? I know all of us come from different backgrounds but I'm just trying to figure out what it is I need to work on. Perhaps your stats could help me achieve those goals this year! Congratulations to you! This is the program I want more than any other. I applied to 11 programs this year and I'm currently wait-listed at one other.

2 minutes ago, suzannemiller11 said:

Hi cdenu, I applied for both the distance education and wis PACT. I interviewed last week and I was not offered a seat, I was not even placed on the alternate list. Can you please let me know your stats? I know all of us come from different backgrounds but I'm just trying to figure out what it is I need to work on. Perhaps your stats could help me achieve those goals this year! Congratulations to you! This is the program I want more than any other. I applied to 11 programs this year and I'm currently wait-listed at one other.

Hi suzannemiller11! I listed my stats as of early September on a previous page in this same thread. Some of my current stats are:

cGPA: 3.76 

patient care hours: 1700 (Mobile Unit CNA in hospital)

volunteer hours: 108 (ED volunteer)

shadowing hours: 20 (ENT, family practice, ED)

I'm also currently in my last semester of undergrad at UW-Madison and will graduate in early May. Best of luck to you in the future!

6 hours ago, suzannemiller11 said:

I'll post mine too if that helps you.

cGPA: 3.86 Undergraduate degree in Human Biology from UWGB

Patient care hours: 1200 at time of application. CNA at a hospital and Ophthalmic Technician

Shadowing three different PAs for a total of 20 hours

Volunteering: Local hospitals and Habitat for Humanity: 200 hours

I think individual experience really helped too as I am T1D and have a lot of personal experience in the health care field. Best of luck in the future.

Archived