2017-2018 Application Cycle

14 hours ago, R_93 said:

Is anyone else having trouble with the space provided on the supplemental for Section 3? I am handwriting it and the boxes are a bit too small.

I marked "yes" on all of those, so just left the boxes blank. I think that explanation is more for if you do have any underlying disability which would not allow you to be meet these standards. As it says "No otherwise qualified individual with a handicap will be automatically excluded from admission".

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, mohsderm2016 said:

I marked "yes" on all of those, so just left the boxes blank. I think that explanation is more for if you do have any underlying disability which would not allow you to be meet these standards. As it says "No otherwise qualified individual with a handicap will be automatically excluded from admission".

Thanks for your response mohsderm! But oh well, can't go back, I already sent it off! Good luck to you!

Hey y'all...I'm president of the current first year class.  I'll try to check in here occasionally and help out how I can.  Congrats to all who got interviews so far.  The first round is set for August 25-a morning and an afternoon session.  You'll have a brief presentation, interviews, a tour (wear or bring sorta comfy shoes) and a Q&A with a couple current first years.

Best of Luck.

Jennifer

2 hours ago, mohsderm2016 said:

They will send you an email with specifics but it is generally split up into a current student Q&A, campus tour and interview (MMI format). Really hard to prepare for this style, helps if you have had some clinical experience. Good luck!

This info is very helpful! Thank you for posting. How long does the interview season last? Seems like they interviewed this past week and are obviously continuing through September.

2 hours ago, adorsey said:

This info is very helpful! Thank you for posting. How long does the interview season last? Seems like they interviewed this past week and are obviously continuing through September.

No idea on that. If they do actually interview 100, then I assume they will have at least 5 sessions of 20 or so in the morning and afternoon groups of interview days. Maybe they will have one more after Sept?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived