14 hours ago, R_93 said:

Is anyone else having trouble with the space provided on the supplemental for Section 3? I am handwriting it and the boxes are a bit too small.

I marked "yes" on all of those, so just left the boxes blank. I think that explanation is more for if you do have any underlying disability which would not allow you to be meet these standards. As it says "No otherwise qualified individual with a handicap will be automatically excluded from admission".

2 hours ago, mohsderm2016 said:

I marked "yes" on all of those, so just left the boxes blank. I think that explanation is more for if you do have any underlying disability which would not allow you to be meet these standards. As it says "No otherwise qualified individual with a handicap will be automatically excluded from admission".

Thanks for your response mohsderm! But oh well, can't go back, I already sent it off! Good luck to you!

Hey y'all...I'm president of the current first year class.  I'll try to check in here occasionally and help out how I can.  Congrats to all who got interviews so far.  The first round is set for August 25-a morning and an afternoon session.  You'll have a brief presentation, interviews, a tour (wear or bring sorta comfy shoes) and a Q&A with a couple current first years.

Best of Luck.

Jennifer

• Upvote 2

Does anyone know when the next interview dates will be sent out? And also how many people they interview/ how many are accepted? Thanks!

I don't know when they'll send out more info about interview dates, but I assume it'll be in the near future.  The class size for our class (2019) was 30. 

I received an invite for 9/20 today as well! Really excited!!! Anyone have any idea how many they interview?! 

• Upvote 1

On 8/16/2017 at 11:36 PM, paapplicant1 said:

Are the interviews group or MMI?

Last cycle they interviewed MMI, it could be different this time around though. 

Hey everyone!

For those of you that have received an interview invite for September, have you heard back from Heather Lopez with any additional info? I haven't received an email back from her yet, so I was wondering if they wait to reply until everyone RSVP's to the invitation.

Hi there, 

Haven't heard anything from Ms. Lopez. In the email, they said that they would confirm the time once all the RSVPs are in !

Was a blast interviewing here today, very impressed with this school! Good luck to all you guys in September. Hope to see some of you in the upcoming class in Jan!

How was the interview set up? Glad you enjoyed yourself !

31 minutes ago, mohsderm2016 said:

Was a blast interviewing here today, very impressed with this school! Good luck to all you guys in September. Hope to see some of you in the upcoming class in Jan!

They will send you an email with specifics but it is generally split up into a current student Q&A, campus tour and interview (MMI format). Really hard to prepare for this style, helps if you have had some clinical experience. Good luck!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, mohsderm2016 said:

They will send you an email with specifics but it is generally split up into a current student Q&A, campus tour and interview (MMI format). Really hard to prepare for this style, helps if you have had some clinical experience. Good luck!

This info is very helpful! Thank you for posting. How long does the interview season last? Seems like they interviewed this past week and are obviously continuing through September.

2 hours ago, adorsey said:

This info is very helpful! Thank you for posting. How long does the interview season last? Seems like they interviewed this past week and are obviously continuing through September.

No idea on that. If they do actually interview 100, then I assume they will have at least 5 sessions of 20 or so in the morning and afternoon groups of interview days. Maybe they will have one more after Sept?

• Upvote 1