2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Bwhitmarsh said:

Still haven't heard anything either. I attempted to call the number listed but it seemed to be disconnected. Anyone else had any luck getting ahold of them?

I would try and contact Tyler Trahan his number is on the cover page for the supplemental application. I called him when I had questions for the 8/25 interview. Hope this helps, good luck to all the September Interviewees!

I just received an email from Heather Lopez stating that my scheduled 9/20 interview had been moved to 10/20 due to "unforeseen circumstances." Anyone else get this email or have any idea why? I was really looking forward to my interview, I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer lol

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, h020811 said:

I just found out I was accepted. There is an attached document in the email! I hope you all get good news! I am beyond excited! :)

Yay! Excited to meet you!!! Do you know if there will be a Facebook group or should we make one? 

Archived