• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I interviewed November 4th and declined my acceptance post interview because I will be attending another program. I had a great time during the interview day. My advice would be to just be yourself and try to not practice too much to be honest. That's what I did and it seemed to go well. If you have any questions let me know! (Other than the actual interview set up and questions because they made us sign a form saying we can't discuss it) 

• Upvote 1
On 11/28/2017 at 9:48 AM, caldwellpreston said:

I will be interviewing on December 2nd! Does anyone who interviewed earlier in November have any advice and/or remember questions they were asked during their MMIs? Comment or message me directly please and thank you! I hope to see some of you there this Saturday.

Hey if you don't mind me asking, were you on the waitlist for this interview? I'm currently on the waitlist and I was just wondering!