2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So excited! I received an acceptance call on the 17th and I officially accepted my seat in the class today!! Can’t wait to meet you all in the fall ?

Received an Interview and chose 1/5!  @AspiringPA21 don't lose hope! If Le Moyne is your top choice, there is always next year. Don't give up on your dream!  BS in bio, minor in chem and spa

Did not get an interview invite ... but I’m game . Because I already accepted a spot into another program. I know you all will be wonderful PA’s in the future.    If you did by get an interv

1 hour ago, lmb96 said:

Hi everyone! My name is Laura Bustos and I go to the College of Saint Elizabeth in New Jersey. I'm curious as to where everyone else is from? 

I got an acceptance email on the 19th! Will be putting in my deposit soon. Can't wait to meet you all!

Hi Laura! My name is Diana Rubel, and I went to Stony Brook University in Long Island, New York.

My name’s Courtney Cochran and I’m from Aurora, CO. I got my BS in Sports Med from Colorado State in 2014 and I currently work as a phlebotomy/IV tech at a research center. And I’m sure a FB page will be started as more people accept their seats in the class. If not then one of us can always start one!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...