2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got invited for an interview, going for the 4th! So excited but also terrified. I got in contact with someone currently second-year in the program, gave me some good tips - said that she went crazy prepping for it but they didn't give her any curve balls. Group interview was an ethics case.

This is my first choice school and my first interview, so I'm ecstatic!

was there a slot to attach documents on the caspa application for this program??? I attached some documents to all my application except for this one.... :(
Off the top of my head I cannot remember. But I also know each application for me was different in what they wanted attached or if they wanted anything attached.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Just now, RaffAlbano said:

I’m already on the fence with pulling my interview with this weather. They should definitely do some FaceTimes instead lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAOO I totallyyy agreeee!!!  I'll will be driving in 4 hours tonight -_-

What day are you guys interviewing? And about this optional tour.... I definitely want to see the campus but I will obviously have on my interview attire and shoes that aren't really suitable for snow haha. Did people bring snow boots with them last year or something? (I thought I read that in a previous years thread but I may be dreaming that lol).

40 minutes ago, psych2PA said:

What day are you guys interviewing? And about this optional tour.... I definitely want to see the campus but I will obviously have on my interview attire and shoes that aren't really suitable for snow haha. Did people bring snow boots with them last year or something? (I thought I read that in a previous years thread but I may be dreaming that lol).

YEA I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING...I THINK I'LL SKIP THE TOUR

Hey everyone!

My name is Lawrence Becht and I am a first year at Le Moyne and excited to meet you all!! The weather will not likely change anything. In Syracuse, they are well equipped to deal with it. I will be helping out Friday and Saturday for interviews. My class is full of kind, easy going people so don't be afraid to slam them with all your questions. As for the tour, NO ONE wants to walk outside. There is not much to see. 99% of the time, your classes will be held in the building in which you are interviewing in so no need to worry about boots. The only thing that some may want to see is the "Den" which is where we run to multiple times a day for coffee. Its about 50 yards from the building. There is even a way to access it while staying inside. Don't stress too much! Get enough sleep before your interview and just be yourself! Looking forward to meeting all of you and let me know if you have any questions. I wont be able to answer any questions that will compromise the integrity of the interview so please don't ask. 

-Lawrence Becht PA-S 19'

Lawrence

Where to start. What makes Le Moyne great is two things (and its not the tuition). The faculty are all unique in their own way. All very intelligent, pleasant and utilize a sense of humor which makes a tough work load a bit easier. I chose Le Moyne because it was a 24 month school, close to my home on Long Island, and also the only school that accepted me, LOL. But I am glad I made the choice. There is a student body society that represents the class and the president acts as a liaison between faculty and the students. Also, the director of the program meets once a month I believe to see how students are doing and to work with us if there are anything that the students think need to be mentioned. 

Archived