2017-2018 Application Cycle

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know if this school is on rolling admissions? I'm a little late to applying to this school, so I want to see if it is worth. My application is already verified from other schools, so this one would get verified right away. 

What is the class size and how many do they plan on interviewing?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tjl2888 said:

Submitted my CASPA on 9/14. Does anyone know if the school sends a confirmation email that they received your application or an email stating if our application is complete. I know it's not rolling admission so its possible they wait until after the October 1st deadline. Good luck everyone!

I received a conformation email shortly after submitting my application to CASPA.

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, gb_atc said:

I stand corrected - I forgot about that email... I got it back in July and just put it on the back burner.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

No worries. We’re all anxious to hear something. It’s a shame they are not as anxious to toss these interviews out as we are to receive them. 

Hello Everyone,

I have also not heard anything yet for interviews. I work with a LeMoyne graduate PA and she just told me to be patient. I noticed that the GPA that CASPA gave me and what my undergrad university gave me on graduation day were very different. (CASPA's being much lower). Did anyone else encounter that?

6 hours ago, MLWernle said:

Hello Everyone,

I have also not heard anything yet for interviews. I work with a LeMoyne graduate PA and she just told me to be patient. I noticed that the GPA that CASPA gave me and what my undergrad university gave me on graduation day were very different. (CASPA's being much lower). Did anyone else encounter that?

That happened to me also. My CASPA science GPA was the same as my undergraduate GPA, but the overall CASPA GPA was different than my overall undergrad GPA. 

Archived