Wellness

Virginia: Murphy Deming College of Health Sciences (Mary Baldwin University)

1 hour ago, vavlp said:

There may be one last pull from the waitlist after 10/18

Yeah, I figure after the intent to enroll forms are due they'll figure out how many spots they need to fill.

• Upvote 1

On 10/23/2017 at 10:54 AM, MeganF said:

Got the acceptance call on Friday... can't wait to meet everyone in January!!! 

Yayy! Congrats, you were pulled off the waitlist correct? Did they mention how many more seats they have available??

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, DentonV said:

Yayy! Congrats, you were pulled off the waitlist correct? Did they mention how many more seats they have available??

Thank you, DentonV!! Yes, I was placed on the waitlst Sept 21st and pulled off last Friday. They did not mention how many seats were available but do not lose hope!! 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, MeganF said:

Thank you, DentonV!! Yes, I was placed on the waitlst Sept 21st and pulled off last Friday. They did not mention how many seats were available but do not lose hope!! 

Oh that definitely makes me hopeful, I was placed on the waitlist the same day!! 

• Upvote 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By futurePAeryka
      Hi!

So I am planning to apply to EVMS this summer. I am signed up for the MPA Information Session on June 17th, 2017. Is anyone else attending the info session and/or planning to apply for the class of 2021?
    • By Mikayla
      i have recently been introduced to the field of being a physicians assistant and I wanted to gain some experience and insight into the world of being a PA before I jump fully into it. I am a first semester freshman in college and need to start picking classes depending on what I want to be in life. Being a PA sounds so interesting, but I want to see it for myself hands on. please help!! :)
    • By PA2B1983
      An information session about the Jefferson College of Health Sciences​ PA program will take place this Friday, June 9, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.   The event will begin promptly at 10 a.m. in Room 616 on the Jefferson College campus at Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital, 101 Elm Street SE, Roanoke, VA 24013. Register through the link below. Reservations are encouraged, but not required.    Attendees will have the opportunity to learn more about the program, the PA profession and the application process. Jefferson PA program representatives will be on hand to speak individually with prospective students and their families.   https://www.facebook.com/JCHSPA/posts/414310522302184    
       The final information session in 2017 will be held July 21.
    • By dpapa11
      South University - Richmond 2017-2018 cycle 
    • By jgs5205
      Hi All!

I am about to graduate from PA school this fall, and have begun looking into the licensing process. I plan to practice in the DC metro area (DC, MD, VA), and was wondering whether any folks living in/around DC have advice about licensing in the DC metro area? In particular, has anyone heard whether there is reciprocity between any of the states in the DC metro area? I'm planning to begin the licensing process for all three states, but to ultimately only submit my licensing application for the specific state in which I get a job. I'd really appreciate any insight you have about licensing/jobs in general in the DC Metro area!

Thanks!
      Joanna

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More