tcm123

2017-2018 Application Cycle

Sorry if this has already been addressed- anyone have any idea if interview invites are still being sent out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, mg023 said:

Sorry if this has already been addressed- anyone have any idea if interview invites are still being sent out?

Yes! They just had their third interview session this past Saturday.

If I recall correctly, based on last years' forums, it looks like they don't interview in December but will start again in January. :)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, mg023 said:

They are still being sent out, they generally send them out 1 month to 2 weeks prior to the interview date. 

• Upvote 1

I interviewed last year in September and was wait listed, but this year I haven't heard a peep… Do they look at if you previously interviewed with them in their invite process for interviews? I'm starting to lose hope..

17 minutes ago, mtorr_ca said:

I interviewed last year in September and was wait listed, but this year I haven't heard a peep… Do they look at if you previously interviewed with them in their invite process for interviews? I'm starting to lose hope..

They do, they always look at reapplicants. I interviewed last September and was waitlisted also. Interviewed this September and was accepted. It happens, don't lose hope. There are still more interviews to be done so, try to hang in there. 

Interviewed Nov. 11th... It was said phone calls should be expected tomorrow or wednesday!! Anyone else more nervous for this than they were for the interview itself!? 

• Upvote 1

Interviewed Nov. 11- Received an acceptance phone call this afternoon, on cloud 9 right now!! Looking forward to meeting the rest of you this upcoming Fall semester and congratulations to everyone else!!! 

• Upvote 4

Got an acceptance phone call at noon today. So happy! I need an email to confirm its real! cannot wait to meet everyone!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, mtorr_ca said:

Have they sent out any invites for December? Does anyone know how full the class is at this point?

They don't do interviews in Dec, they will resume in January :)  My guess the invites for those will be end of this month, beginning of next. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, TrojanPa82 said:

They don't do interviews in Dec, they will resume in January :)  My guess the invites for those will be end of this month, beginning of next. 

Thank you!!

• Upvote 1

I was looking through the forum for 2016-2017 applicants, I noticed that people got interview invites sometime between December 16-19 for January 14 interviews! I am assuming they will be sending out those invites very soon.

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, sandrarestre said:

I was looking through the forum for 2016-2017 applicants, I noticed that people got interview invites sometime between December 16-19 for January 14 interviews! I am assuming they will be sending out those invites very soon.

Thanks for sharing! Getting nervous since it's so close to the end of their interview cycle. Fingers crossed...

• Upvote 1

Just got off work and saw my interview invite for the 20th of January! I'm ecstatic! Honestly, I can't even believe it! Can't wait to meet everyone!

• Upvote 1