Jump to content
tcm123

2017-2018 Application Cycle

Recommended Posts

Sorry if this has already been addressed- anyone have any idea if interview invites are still being sent out?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mg023 said:

Sorry if this has already been addressed- anyone have any idea if interview invites are still being sent out?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! They just had their third interview session this past Saturday.

If I recall correctly, based on last years' forums, it looks like they don't interview in December but will start again in January. :)

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, mg023 said:

Sorry if this has already been addressed- anyone have any idea if interview invites are still being sent out?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are still being sent out, they generally send them out 1 month to 2 weeks prior to the interview date. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I interviewed last year in September and was wait listed, but this year I haven't heard a peep… Do they look at if you previously interviewed with them in their invite process for interviews? I'm starting to lose hope..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, mtorr_ca said:

I interviewed last year in September and was wait listed, but this year I haven't heard a peep… Do they look at if you previously interviewed with them in their invite process for interviews? I'm starting to lose hope..

They do, they always look at reapplicants. I interviewed last September and was waitlisted also. Interviewed this September and was accepted. It happens, don't lose hope. There are still more interviews to be done so, try to hang in there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interviewed Nov. 11th... It was said phone calls should be expected tomorrow or wednesday!! Anyone else more nervous for this than they were for the interview itself!? 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Interviewed Nov. 11- Received an acceptance phone call this afternoon, on cloud 9 right now!! Looking forward to meeting the rest of you this upcoming Fall semester and congratulations to everyone else!!! 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got an acceptance phone call at noon today. So happy! I need an email to confirm its real! cannot wait to meet everyone!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, mtorr_ca said:

Have they sent out any invites for December? Does anyone know how full the class is at this point?

They don't do interviews in Dec, they will resume in January :)  My guess the invites for those will be end of this month, beginning of next. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TrojanPa82 said:

They don't do interviews in Dec, they will resume in January :)  My guess the invites for those will be end of this month, beginning of next. 

Thank you!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was looking through the forum for 2016-2017 applicants, I noticed that people got interview invites sometime between December 16-19 for January 14 interviews! I am assuming they will be sending out those invites very soon.

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, sandrarestre said:

I was looking through the forum for 2016-2017 applicants, I noticed that people got interview invites sometime between December 16-19 for January 14 interviews! I am assuming they will be sending out those invites very soon.

Thanks for sharing! Getting nervous since it's so close to the end of their interview cycle. Fingers crossed...

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got off work and saw my interview invite for the 20th of January! I'm ecstatic! Honestly, I can't even believe it! Can't wait to meet everyone!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More