tcm123

2017-2018 Application Cycle

Congrats to those who were accepted! I was placed on the alternate list today. Really hoping to get in eventually. 

• Upvote 1

On 10/17/2017 at 6:43 PM, TrojanPa82 said:

I just got the call at 6:13pm today, I am in!

Hey Crystal, It's alysza and I met you at the interview! CONGRATULATIONS! YOU DID IT :) See you next year!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, a_perm said:

Hey Crystal, It's alysza and I met you at the interview! CONGRATULATIONS! YOU DID IT :) See you next year!

CONGRATULATIONS to you too! Do you know when we are supposed to get the email with instructions??

3 minutes ago, TrojanPa82 said:

CONGRATULATIONS to you too! Do you know when we are supposed to get the email with instructions??

Not sure, they told me last night that a week? 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, August90 said:

Should those of us who have not heard back yet assume that we were denied an interview? 

Not at all. They do interviews until Feb, and usually invite a month prior to the interview. So you have plenty of time. I recommend staying busy keeping your mind off of it. It will drive your crazy.

It looks like Cooper made one last year. So, I think it is ok to make one! I am in the process of doing so, but it looks like I have to add one person to start. Could I add you in? And then we could publicize it :)

I think “cooper” is the class president this year. Also you might have been rejected to the page on FB because that is for the class currently in year one :) 

congrats to to everyone who got an interview and got in!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, scalifornia said:

It looks like Cooper made one last year. So, I think it is ok to make one! I am in the process of doing so, but it looks like I have to add one person to start. Could I add you in? And then we could publicize it :)

Sure

5 hours ago, queenbee88 said:

2-3 weeks after the interview, will everyone receive a call or only the accepted?

Only those accepted get the call, the rest will receive an email. Hang in there!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, eliam22 said:

Seriously ?.. the wait is killing me! 

Hang in there .. try to find something that keeps you occupied mentally and physically. Hopefully by next tuesday you all hear ?