2 minutes ago, 3chainz said:

Update: Just got an email for an interview on Sept 30th!!!

Thanks for the update!!! Can I ask you what date you got the email saying they received everything and were ready to review??? 

4 minutes ago, tcm123 said:

Thanks for the update!!! Can I ask you what date you got the email saying they received everything and were ready to review??? 

Just stalked my emails and looks like I submitted my USC supplemental on 5/25 and on 6/2 I got the email saying everything was ready for review. 

• Upvote 2

@3chainz congrats! I also received an invitation to interview for 9/30. This will be my second year interviewing at USC, and really loved the program last year. See you then!

• Upvote 3

Congratulations on receiving the interview invite! I hope everything is okay! 

May I ask what interview date it was for? May I also ask what your stats were? 

Im a second year applicant to UsC just hoping I'll get a interview this year :/ 

All of my materials were received as of September 11th. Hopefully it's not too late! Congrats to everyone for getting interviews! My stats are as follows:

GPA 3.98

Science GPA 4.0

GRE 315: Verbal 164, Quant 151, Essays 4.5

2000+ hrs PCE 

BA and MA in Cultural Anthropology

4 hours ago, eliam22 said:

Got an email to interview October 21!! I applied to this program last year and was denied an interview so super excited!

For people who are receiving interviews when was your application confirmed?

I got an interview for Oct 21st as well, my "under review" email was sent on 7/14/17. I'm coming in from Texas, I'm a little hesitant about attending because I have already been accepted at UT Southwestern and the price here is crazy. . . however, it is an excellent school and I love California. . does anyone know if they offer scholarships?

On 9/25/2017 at 8:56 PM, morgan12 said:

Does anyone have recommendations for hotels to stay at in the area? I have an interview October 21st and I will be coming in from out of town. 

I have an interview this Saturday the 30th and will be staying at the westin because they take dogs. Will let you know how it is. 

On 9/25/2017 at 8:56 PM, morgan12 said:

Does anyone have recommendations for hotels to stay at in the area? I have an interview October 21st and I will be coming in from out of town. 

I stayed at the Day's Inn on Main st. For my interview last year! Its only about 6 mins away, and its nice Because that street is like "downtown" there's a lot of restaurants, a small bars to walk aroun. It was really nice walking around the night before to calm your nerves! 

I received an interview invite earlier this week for November 11th. Super excited to have the opportunity to interview at my top choice!

CASPA Verified: 07/19

USC Supplement Submitted: 07/26 (check mailed 07/28)

USC Confirmation Email: 08/04

Looking forward to meeting some of you there! Good luck to those who are waiting to hear back and those who are interviewing next Saturday :)

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, QuinoaLoverYummy said:

Did anyone who interviewed on 9/30 hear back?? They said within 2 weeks right??

Hey! I interviewed on the 30th also and haven’t heard yet but I believe it could be any time now since it’s been two weeks :) 

• Upvote 1