2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, tcm123 said:

Thanks for the update!!! Can I ask you what date you got the email saying they received everything and were ready to review??? 

Just stalked my emails and looks like I submitted my USC supplemental on 5/25 and on 6/2 I got the email saying everything was ready for review. 

• 2 weeks later...

I got an interview for Oct 21st as well, my "under review" email was sent on 7/14/17. I'm coming in from Texas, I'm a little hesitant about attending because I have already been accepted at UT Southwestern and the price here is crazy. . . however, it is an excellent school and I love California. . does anyone know if they offer scholarships?

On 9/25/2017 at 8:56 PM, morgan12 said:

Does anyone have recommendations for hotels to stay at in the area? I have an interview October 21st and I will be coming in from out of town. 

I stayed at the Day's Inn on Main st. For my interview last year! Its only about 6 mins away, and its nice Because that street is like "downtown" there's a lot of restaurants, a small bars to walk aroun. It was really nice walking around the night before to calm your nerves! 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived