2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, NikkiO said:

They said on the email to wait 3 to 5 days before making an account.

lol oh shoot, I jumped the gun there. Thanks for pointing that out. I wonder if starting an account before then changes anything in regards of what to fill out later..

On 8/11/2017 at 9:16 AM, queenbee88 said:
On 8/11/2017 at 4:54 AM, nvocgka said:
Confused. I just created my youSC portal account and when I try to enter my USC ID I get this message: Sorry, the ID you entered was not located in our records. Please re-check the ID and log in again.
Anyone else having the same problem?

Same here

I just called the USC PA Program to see what we are supposed to do with the youSC account and I was told that we actually do not need to make this account at all (no harm if you already did). This was sent out accidentally and is only used for the other graduate programs that you apply to directly through the University, not an application system such as CASPA. So ignore the email (I wouldn't delete it just to be safe), but no need to do anything with it! 

I just called the USC PA Program to see what we are supposed to do with the youSC account and I was told that we actually do not need to make this account at all (no harm if you already did). This was sent out accidentally and is only used for the other graduate programs that you apply to directly through the University, not an application system such as CASPA. So ignore the email (I wouldn't delete it just to be safe), but no need to do anything with it! 

Thank you, do you know when the interview invitation will be sent out?

Hello ALL!

Long story short- I am a reapplicant to USC's PA Program. I was waitlisted last cycle. I graduated from CSU- Bakersfield. For this new cycle, I retook the first course of the general chemistry series and improved my grade. CSUB changed from quarter to semester system this past year. The new course has a new name from when I originally took it and isn't on the course equivalency page on your website yet. With this being said, I didn't want to add the new course on the supplemental application perquisite portion until I knew it would apply. 

I've called & left 2 messages and emailed the uscpa email & a counselor. I really wanted to get my money order and supplemental app done today... Does anyone know an alternate way to contact them?

Hi all,

After you guys submitted the supplemental were you able to log back into the account? It doesn't seem like my account exists anymore after I submitted and I just wanted to see if that was the same for you guys haha

Is there a way for us to see if USC received our check?

Thanks, good luck everyone:)

22 minutes ago, lpq said:

Hi all,

After you guys submitted the supplemental were you able to log back into the account? It doesn't seem like my account exists anymore after I submitted and I just wanted to see if that was the same for you guys haha

They sent me an e-mail saying they received all my material, including the check.

On 8/24/2017 at 2:48 PM, lpq said:

Hi all,

Were you ever able to log back into your account for your supplemental? I cannot log-in.. I've tried a number of different things/different browsers, and no luck.

7 hours ago, rosiepoo_unowho said:

Were you ever able to log back into your account for your supplemental? I cannot log-in.. I've tried a number of different things/different browsers, and no luck.

Nope. It doesn't seem like my account exists anymore after I submitted it.

Archived