2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/27/2017 at 7:41 PM, LeQuack said:

I'm wondering at what point I should consider myself silently rejected. I submitted on the night of June 15th, think I got a confirmation email Friday afternoon the next day, maybe Saturday morning. Haven't heard much since then, and I'm pretty sure all the other schools that I applied to who review before sending secondaries have all responded in some way. Would you guys who have received secondaries mind mentioning when you submitted? 

Submitted and verified June 12th.

Just received an invite for the secondary application today. hope this helps!

Verified late June and received my secondary 7/21! Don't think about silent rejection because it is still very early in the application cycle so remain hopeful! My stats are about a little over 3.8 GPA with about 1500 hours in patient care. Average GRE scores.

For those interviewing good luck! Would love to know how the writing segment goes because I'm most nervous about that if I interview!

52 minutes ago, tx329 said:

Congratulations!! Wow so fast, that's so exciting! Do you guys have any advice? 

Hey, you can DM me if you have any specific questions, I will be glad to answer them! But if you do get an interview, really just be yourself! They keep the interview very conversational so the stress is very low thankfully :)

Hello everyone, this is my first year applying and I'm extremely stressed out since I've been working really hard. I would deeply appreciate opinions on my chances. Do you think there are spots left anyway? 

GPA 3.990

1540h EMS 

200 shadowing surgical pa

200 volunteering at a hospital and tutoring 

V 143 (moved from Europe a few years ago) 

Q 153

W 4

Caspa was verified end of July 

20 hours ago, lovesurg said:

Hello everyone, this is my first year applying and I'm extremely stressed out since I've been working really hard. I would deeply appreciate opinions on my chances. Do you think there are spots left anyway? 

GPA 3.990

1540h EMS 

200 shadowing surgical pa

200 volunteering at a hospital and tutoring 

V 143 (moved from Europe a few years ago) 

Q 153

W 4

Caspa was verified end of July 

First time applying to Cornell but second time in general to PA schools but I only applied to 4 schools last cycle. I think you're a great candidate! But it really honestly depends on your interview, and sometimes that can be luck! I think there's definitely spots still so I wouldn't stress! I got invited to interview and it's next week! It seems to be only the second interview they have so don't worry!

Archived