2017-2018 Application Cycle

6 minutes ago, Rachel37 said:

Hey! There were actually 36 recipients on the most recent email (if I'm counting correctly). They said the class size was going to be 4 more than last year's 32 student class size (so 36 students). Though as ag216 mentioned there is always the waitlist. There are people who accept admissions offers to multiple programs and then back out.

I know a student who graduated a few years ago from Weill Cornell and she was accepted off the waitlist.

Hey by any chance do you know if the waitlist is ranked? I’m on it and I’m hoping to get in!

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
46 minutes ago, Rachel37 said:

Hey! There were actually 36 recipients on the most recent email (if I'm counting correctly). They said the class size was going to be 4 more than last year's 32 student class size (so 36 students). Though as ag216 mentioned there is always the waitlist. There are people who accept admissions offers to multiple programs and then back out.

I know a student who graduated a few years ago from Weill Cornell and she was accepted off the waitlist.

Oh my bad you're right there are 36. I forgot to count myself hah. 

But yes I do also know someone currently in the program who was accepted off the waitlist so there is hope! Not sure about the process or if it is ranked though, sorry. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived