2017-2018 Application Cycle

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Submitted my Caspa 8/20, verified 8/21. I know its late but I was taking the GRE and was out of the country. 

Hoping to get a secondary invite as well as an interview. Do you think I can make it?

sGPA: 3.12 (low undergrad gpa 2.9 but 3.8 post bac gpa with upward trend)

GRE: V:155 Q:154 W:5.0 

1200hrs as a Nuclear medicine technologist and growing 

500 hours community service

~100 hours shadowing various PAs 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! To those of you who interviewed on 9/14, did anyone say when you all would hear back? I know everyone that interviewed on 8/17 is still waiting, but we were told that the admissions committee was meeting in September. Thanks and good luck to you all!

Also, did anyone from the first interview on 7/28 receive rejections, or do you know if they hold those until interviews conclude?

On 8/31/2017 at 2:15 PM, sana1027 said:

I have an interview on the Sep. 28th. It will be my first time in NYC and I was wondering what the best place to stay would be.

Hi @sana1027

I'm also interviewing on the 28th. Everything nearby is pretty expensive but morning traffic in the city is going to suck as well so I would recommend something within walking distance if you can afford to.

48 minutes ago, 2018 cycle applicant said:

Hi @sana1027

I'm also interviewing on the 28th. Everything nearby is pretty expensive but morning traffic in the city is going to suck as well so I would recommend something within walking distance if you can afford to.

Ahh you're interviewing too!? I'm flying in from Chicago and I did end up booking something that is about a 10 min walk, well according to google maps that is. I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. I look forward to meeting you in almost a week!

On 9/19/2017 at 8:45 PM, sana1027 said:

Ahh you're interviewing too!? I'm flying in from Chicago and I did end up booking something that is about a 10 min walk, well according to google maps that is. I'm so nervous and excited at the same time. I look forward to meeting you in almost a week!

Hey guys! I will be interviewing on that day as well! Are you guys already starting to get nervous or is that just me? haha I'm very excited to meet all of you! 

42 minutes ago, kmonjaras said:

Hey guys! I will be interviewing on that day as well! Are you guys already starting to get nervous or is that just me? haha I'm very excited to meet all of you! 

Omg yes I am getting so nervous! I feel like I need to spend this whole weekend interview prepping 

4 minutes ago, medlabscientist said:

I figure they do rollovers, where if you don't make the first cut, they review you again during the next AdCom meeting. So we may not find out about waitlists/rejections until all interviews conclude.

Yup- I absolutely think and hope they do that. It'll be a long fall, but fingers crossed! As expected, I loved the program. 

Archived