Pacific 2017-18 Application Cycle

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got my rejection email, and extremely disappointed.  But for 58 spots the number of applications of 1,925 gives an acceptance chance of 3%. Good luck to the entering class of 2018! I believe you will make a great difference and be an amazing group of compassionate health providers! 

18 hours ago, miidi said:

Are you flying in? We can meet up! :D I'm flying from San Diego Airport!

That would be so fun! Turns out I'll be flying from Minnesota (visiting family and friends for Thanksgiving) and arriving in Portland December 1. I'll be staying with friends in Portland I haven't seen in a long time. I'm not sure of my plans yet, but I will keep you posted. It would definitely be fun to meet up!

I just received an email invitation to interview at 11 this morning. My email specifically mentions there was a cancellation from my interview spot. Although there is less than a week left until the next session on 12/2, it seems those who have not heard back from Pacific U. might still be considered for the interview.

On 11/16/2017 at 0:10 PM, jmtam said:

I just got a call and was notified that I have been accepted! Good luck to everyone else! Wishing the best for all of you! So excited!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11/27/2017 at 8:11 PM, tilardi said:

I'm coming from CA as well for the December 2 interview!! see you all there :)

I'm coming in 12/1 from Chicago and will be staying at the Hampton Inn. I'll be renting a car so let me know if anyone would need a ride or would like to meet up the night before :))

21 hours ago, PMaloney said:

I'm coming in 12/1 from Chicago and will be staying at the Hampton Inn. I'll be renting a car so let me know if anyone would need a ride or would like to meet up the night before :))

Yeah for sure! Message me when you get in and we can meet up! :) Anyone else want to meet up the night before? 

Official Facebook Group is Live!

Hey all- I'm a representative from the class of 2019. For those accepted to Pacific, we have a joint facebook group for our class and yours. Request to join at this link:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1352617878198085/

We are rooting for all applicants, but please know this group is closed, and we can only approve requests from students who have accepted a seat in the class of 2020.

Best of luck!

Congratulations to all of you accepted so far! As soon as you have submitted your deposit and officially accepted your seat, our class can approve any requests to join the facebook group. Our class is eager to answer any questions through the group, and look forward to meeting you. Best of luck to everyone! We know these are big decisions :)

Archived