Pacific 2017-18 Application Cycle

On 10/30/2017 at 9:39 PM, JCMALXMO said:

I was on put on committee hold, then waitlisted, then accepted, however some can come straight off the committee hold. It varies so it's hard to say definitively.

Thanks for the reply! I hope Pacific comes through for me. It's tied for 1st on my list of choices. :)

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interviewing Saturday! Nervous and excited! If anyone is interested in meeting up tomorrow afternoon/night before our big day please send me a message [emoji4] 

Let's meet Friday! I'll be flying in from the LAX airport. You! Anyone else from nov 4th Group want to meet? Message me. 

flying in pdx by 14:20 if you need a ride let me know I got a rental car! it can fit 4 others!

6 hours ago, ChristineQLe said:

Let's meet Friday! I'll be flying in from the LAX airport. You! Anyone else from nov 4th Group want to meet? Message me. 

flying in pdx by 14:20 if you need a ride let me know I got a rental car! it can fit 4 others!

6 hours ago, KBPA88 said:

Interviewing Saturday! Nervous and excited! If anyone is interested in meeting up tomorrow afternoon/night before our big day please send me a message :) 

Hi! I too will be arriving tomorrow in the morning and would love to meet up with you guys. I’ll be flying in from San Diego and will be using the max transit to arrive in Hillsboro. I’ve tried messaging ChristineQLe but her messages are off. KBPA88, I will try to message you with my number to meet up!

Hi! I too will be arriving tomorrow in the morning and would love to meet up with you guys. I’ll be flying in from San Diego and will be using the max transit to arrive in Hillsboro. I’ve tried messaging ChristineQLe but her messages are off. KBPA88, I will try to message you with my number to meet up!

310I didn’t know there was a way to turn it on or off I arrive later so if you wait I can take you to wherever you are

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As a travel program, how many of the rotations would be required to travel? (Minimum required?) Is housing provided?
Housing is not provided, however there are resources available to help you find a place to lay your head.

There is not a minimum number of sites away. Pacific sends you wherever you need to go to meet the requirements for you to graduate. That being said, you can set up your own rotations. Overall though, it varies. 50% local is a very rough estimate.

Hope that helps!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Just interviewed at Pacific and of course forgot to ask a few questions. For any current students, do you get to practice US use during didactic year. I don't remember seeing any US machines on the tour but may have missed them. Also, a lot of the schools I interviewed utilized large rooms with lots of beds to practice exams with professors able to see everyone. Does the program just utilize the small break out rooms for this?

The School of Physician Assistant Studies Admissions Committee has completed its review of your application for May 2018 enrollment into the Physician Assistant Studies program at Pacific University.  We regret to inform you that you are not among those selected for an interview. 

Pacific University’s School of Physician Assistant Studies has a highly competitive process for admissions. Due to the limited number of positions available, we are not able to offer an interview to many fine candidates. This year we received over 1,925 complete applications for entry in May 2018 for a class of 58 students.  

Good luck for everyone interviewing!

Archived