Pacific 2017-18 Application Cycle

I also received an interview for 11/11! Can't wait to get back to see the campus, faculty and students again! Anyone want to meet the night before the interview?

2 minutes ago, foreverPA said:

@milesHenson1 That is amazing news!! Would you mind telling me when your application was complete from Admissions? Thanks! 

CASPA application submitted 8/1/17, supplemental application submitted 8/10/17, and complete 8/11/17.

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/4/2017 at 10:12 PM, fmw808 said:

Just got an invite to the November 4 interview! If anyone would like to meet up the day before, we can organize something! 

I am interviewing on the 4th as well and I would absolutely love to meet up the day before! I'm flying in on the 3rd around 10 AM. 

Hey guys! 

My name is Megan and I'm a student ambassador too! I'll be at the first interviews on the 21st and the last on the 2nd. I know waiting is incredibly painful, but I just wanted to let you know I didn't get an email to interview at pacific until about a week and a half before my interview! So nobody fret! There is still sooo much time!!! Good luck to you all :) 

Congratulations to everyone who received an interview!
Pacific is my top choice, so I’m trying not to lose hope every time they send out more interviews. Does anyone know how many interview sessions they hold? 
They hold four interview sessions every two weeks starting this Saturday 10/21

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

On 10/9/2017 at 3:55 PM, MEPA2B said:

There are 4 interview dates.

Offers are typically made (via phone) the week following the interview. Please notice that I said TYPICALLY...I wouldn't want anyone to panic if it differed slightly ;)

Anyone that doesn't receive an immediate offer will be notified via email of their status (waitlist or declined) around the same time.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hi MEPA2B

Thanks for all your help and insight. I read that Pacific was not a rolling admissions and saw that you said offers would be made a week after the interview. Does that mean after all interviews have concluded or after each individual interview session? The reason I ask is that I was offered an interview for 11/4 yesterday but had to move it to a later date based off tight money issues. This is my first interview cycle so I’m learning as I go, is there any advantage to having an earlier interview even without a rolling admissions? Thank you

Hi MEPA2B
Thanks for all your help and insight. I read that Pacific was not a rolling admissions and saw that you said offers would be made a week after the interview. Does that mean after all interviews have concluded or after each individual interview session? The reason I ask is that I was offered an interview for 11/4 yesterday but had to move it to a later date based off tight money issues. This is my first interview cycle so I’m learning as I go, is there any advantage to having an earlier interview even without a rolling admissions? Thank you
Great question. Communication goes out approximately a week after each interview group.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Archived