Pacific 2017-18 Application Cycle

Also received the call from Leah yesterday. Pacific was one of my top picks from the beginning but unfortunately, I think I'm going with a different school. Hope this opens up a spot for someone else! It truly is such a great program with the most AMAZING faculty. Congrats to everyone that has gotten their acceptances!!

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, KBPA88 said:

I missed the call from Leah but I got an email!! Pacific is my number one choice I’m beyond happy but I’m wrestling with the fact that I’ve already deposited with another program. I have a lot to think about. Congrats to everyone else! 

One of the programs I paid a deposit for gave me $400 out of the $500 back when I switched programs. It came completely out of the blue but it might not hurt to ask your other program if there was any chance you would get any of it back! 

2 hours ago, tcm123 said:

One of the programs I paid a deposit for gave me $400 out of the $500 back when I switched programs. It came completely out of the blue but it might not hurt to ask your other program if there was any chance you would get any of it back! 

That’s good to know! I will ask. This deposit was $1500! ?

10 hours ago, KBPA88 said:

I missed the call from Leah but I got an email!! Pacific is my number one choice I’m beyond happy but I’m wrestling with the fact that I’ve already deposited with another program. I have a lot to think about. Congrats to everyone else! 

If it makes you feel any better I lost $2,000 in deposits, but totally worth it to go to Pacific!! ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Sooo any news lately? I feel like in previous years there happened to be a lot of movement by now. But it seems this year there isn’t any. Still holding onto some hope though :)
You're correct, in previous years there had been more movement with the waitlist by this time. This year is unique as there has been little to no movement to date. Stay strong! Movement can happen all of the way up until the beginning of orientation.

Waiting is truly the worst part of this process in my opinion.

Best of luck!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Archived