crcrown

Charleston Southern University PA program 2017-2018 cycle

Oh goodness!  Thanks for the response!  You felt good about it? 

I personally love MMI's and they were great at CSU! It helps the applicant, because if you mess up on one, you have several more opportunities to rectify that. The faculty and staff were all very welcoming and they had great personalities, so they're easy to talk to, even when you're nervous. Good luck!
  • Upvote 1

What's up yall! I've been accepted, but I'm having trouble finding the FB group. Typed in "CSU PA class of 2019" and no there were no results. Also, has anyone heard anything back about the accreditation reviews??

5 minutes ago, davidcbourque said:

What's up yall! I've been accepted, but I'm having trouble finding the FB group. Typed in "CSU PA class of 2019" and no there were no results. Also, has anyone heard anything back about the accreditation reviews??

Congrats! What date did you interview at?

@davidcbourque congrats on your acceptance! If your username here matches your facebook name, I'll try and add you to the group! I haven't heard anything specific but after hearing responses from the ARC-PA it should be coming in the next few weeks!

Hey everyone! As much as I liked this program, I will be giving up my seat in the class after being accepted to a program close to home! Good luck to you guys, and I'm glad to be opening up a spot for someone else that really deserves it! 

13 hours ago, amwright5 said:

Hey everyone! As much as I liked this program, I will be giving up my seat in the class after being accepted to a program close to home! Good luck to you guys, and I'm glad to be opening up a spot for someone else that really deserves it! 

When did you interview? 

Just an update,

I got an email last week stating that the class was full and that my application was denied. I just wanted to let all the "wait-listers" know. I am thankful they at least updated me so that I wasn't holding onto false hope. Congrats to everyone who was accepted into the inaugural year at CSU!

-Courtney

Hi all! I was accepted to my first choice program recently so I also will be giving up my seat. This program seems really great and I hope giving up my seat will bring in some of you lovely deserving people from the waitlist. Good luck everyone! 

Seems like they denied a bunch of waitlisters. I wonder if they still have a short list in case people give up seats/deposit. Anyone still on the waitlist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7 minutes ago, vucious said:

Seems like they denied a bunch of waitlisters. I wonder if they still have a short list in case people give up seats/deposit. Anyone still on the waitlist?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did the program mention they denied a bunch of waitlisters? 

After being waitlisted and then denied from the waitlist, I got an email today stating that a seat has opened up and that they want to know my level of interest and if I am interested that I will have a phone interview with the Program Director this week. Which makes me wonder that they offered this to multiple applicants and are interviewing them to pick one to fill the seat or if it means that if I am interested that I will get the seat but just have to speak with the Program Director to know what I would need to do in order to start in 2 weeks.

Anyone have any insight?

14 hours ago, eheadley said:

After being waitlisted and then denied from the waitlist, I got an email today stating that a seat has opened up and that they want to know my level of interest and if I am interested that I will have a phone interview with the Program Director this week. Which makes me wonder that they offered this to multiple applicants and are interviewing them to pick one to fill the seat or if it means that if I am interested that I will get the seat but just have to speak with the Program Director to know what I would need to do in order to start in 2 weeks.

Anyone have any insight?

I got the same email yesterday! If you want to email me at catkins1@gardner-webb.edu, you can and we can message back and forth on there? I am also wondering what you are and kind of worried about housing, financing, etc in such a short amount of time.. that is if I get in. Hope to hear from you! Good Luck on your phone interview. 

-Courtney

For those accepted, could y’all post soem stats!? I am looking to apply and wanted to see how I would match up!!