Charleston Southern University PA program 2017-2018 cycle

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh goodness!  Thanks for the response!  You felt good about it? 

I personally love MMI's and they were great at CSU! It helps the applicant, because if you mess up on one, you have several more opportunities to rectify that. The faculty and staff were all very welcoming and they had great personalities, so they're easy to talk to, even when you're nervous. Good luck!

Just an update,

I got an email last week stating that the class was full and that my application was denied. I just wanted to let all the "wait-listers" know. I am thankful they at least updated me so that I wasn't holding onto false hope. Congrats to everyone who was accepted into the inaugural year at CSU!

-Courtney

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

After being waitlisted and then denied from the waitlist, I got an email today stating that a seat has opened up and that they want to know my level of interest and if I am interested that I will have a phone interview with the Program Director this week. Which makes me wonder that they offered this to multiple applicants and are interviewing them to pick one to fill the seat or if it means that if I am interested that I will get the seat but just have to speak with the Program Director to know what I would need to do in order to start in 2 weeks.

Anyone have any insight?

14 hours ago, eheadley said:

After being waitlisted and then denied from the waitlist, I got an email today stating that a seat has opened up and that they want to know my level of interest and if I am interested that I will have a phone interview with the Program Director this week. Which makes me wonder that they offered this to multiple applicants and are interviewing them to pick one to fill the seat or if it means that if I am interested that I will get the seat but just have to speak with the Program Director to know what I would need to do in order to start in 2 weeks.

Anyone have any insight?

I got the same email yesterday! If you want to email me at catkins1@gardner-webb.edu, you can and we can message back and forth on there? I am also wondering what you are and kind of worried about housing, financing, etc in such a short amount of time.. that is if I get in. Hope to hear from you! Good Luck on your phone interview. 

-Courtney

• 3 months later...

Archived