2017-2018 Cycle

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lukeh205 said:

For anyone that has had an interview so far this cycle: does anyone have any last min advice for me going into my interview. I feel like I interview pretty well but wanted some advice for this specific school. We’re there any questions that threw anyone for a loop? 

No tricky questions at all! My interview was very straightforward and extremely relaxed. You have nothing to worry about. 

1 hour ago, Lukeh205 said:

For anyone that has had an interview so far this cycle: does anyone have any last min advice for me going into my interview. I feel like I interview pretty well but wanted some advice for this specific school. We’re there any questions that threw anyone for a loop? 

You've interviewed here before so I'm sure you'll be great! Just prepare for the typical PA interview questions and know your application :) nothing unexpected! goodluck! 

1 hour ago, athompson said:

You've interviewed here before so I'm sure you'll be great! Just prepare for the typical PA interview questions and know your application :) nothing unexpected! goodluck! 

Thanks for the feedback! I def feel more confident this year and have fixed some of my weak points. Hope this year is the year!

14 hours ago, Lilyofthevalley16 said:

Hey all,

does anyone know what the interview consist of? Do we have essays to write? 

I am interviewing 11/15 and I would like some advice about being a "competitive applicant"? Good luck to all!

It’s literally just a one on one interview with one of the staff members, you’ll be fine. I’m also interviewing on the 15th! 

On 11/15/2017 at 0:47 PM, Lilyofthevalley16 said:

Hey all,

the interview was very laid back, I was wondering if the interviewers asked to what and how many other schools you've interviewed? I was wondering if this was a tricky question? 

Good luck to everyone!

My interviewer didn't ask that question when I interviewed. I think they just want to know how serious you are about their program. Just try to show and explain your interest and commitment to the program :) 

On 11/17/2017 at 9:49 PM, thurmanmcmurman said:

I interviewed on 11/1 and still have not heard anything back. Is anybody else in the same situation? It seems like they've been pretty quick getting back to people after their interview, so this is making me a bit nervous. Do you think I should email them to check in on this?

I also interviewed on 11/1 and have not heard back, so maybe give them more time?

Archived