Anyone applying to or have info about neonatology residency programs?

Has anyone here gone through the NICU residencies at CHOP or University of Kentucky? If so, what was your experience like? What was the interview process like? I also found there is a relatively new program at Nationwide Children's, anyone applying there? 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/7/2017 at 9:33 PM, EmPA26 said:

Has anyone here gone through the NICU residencies at CHOP or University of Kentucky? If so, what was your experience like? What was the interview process like? I also found there is a relatively new program at Nationwide Children's, anyone applying there? 

I recently applied to the programs at CHOP, University of Ky, and UPMC in Pittsburgh. I was accepted at UPMC and start in October. The interviews were all different but very positive experiences. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2017 at 3:18 PM, Mihallst said:

Seattle Children's has a fellowship program for advanced practice providers. One of the areas of focus is neonatology. The link is: http://www.seattlechildrens.org/healthcare-professionals/education/advanced-practice-provider-fellowship/

Pretty good pay for a residency if I recall from the email my program got about this fellowship.

Thanks I didn't know about this program at all!

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/23/2017 at 8:39 PM, PAstingTogether said:

I am applying to a NICU PA fellowship.  I will have an interview soon and let you know what happens.

I had a phone interview with Seattle Childrens and it went well.  However, they said they had many other phone interviews from applicants all over the country.  I did not end up getting the neonatal fellowship but there was only one spot and many applicants. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2017 at 0:19 PM, PAstingTogether said:

I had a phone interview with Seattle Childrens and it went well.  However, they said they had many other phone interviews from applicants all over the country.  I did not end up getting the neonatal fellowship but there was only one spot and many applicants. 

Did you apply to any of the other ones? I'm curious how many apply to any or all of the programs.

Archived