2017-2018 Application Cycle

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 4:29 PM, EngineerPA said:

Hello everyone! I figured someone should get this forum going. I just received the supplemental application today 6/6. Good luck to everyone applying! 

There is a sup app? I did not know. I applied 5/19 and received an email from the college on 5/22 and they did not say anything about a sup app. I am going to contact the school

For College Graduates (BA/BS or above)

Daemen College is a participant in the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA). Apply at CASPA online. Current Daemen College students wishing to apply to the PA Program should meet with Vincenette San Lorenzo, Director of PA Graduate Services, to discuss options.

Physician Assistant Studies, M.S.

Daemen College is a participant in the Central Application Service for Physician Assistants (CASPA). Applicants for admission to the MS degree track must apply through CASPA.

Took this straight from the website there is no supp for students that already have a Bachelors. Also on their graduate application PA is not in the dropdown to choose, therefore no need to submit one.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Lilyofthevalley16 said:

I received the same email and they sent me a supplemental form to answer. @robins53 thank you for replying!! I thought they conductd rolling admissions or early interviews.

Nope. They are not rolling admissions. I did not receive a supplemental app. Which track are you applying for? BS/MS or just MS?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, I’m a currently student in the MS track. I figured I’d reach out to anyone who has questions about the program. This program is not rolling admissions, if you apply before the deadline, they will look at your application regardless. Please feel free to shoot me a message

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, I’m a currently student in the MS track. I figured I’d reach out to anyone who has questions about the program. This program is not rolling admissions, if you apply before the deadline, they will look at your application regardless. Please feel free to shoot me a message

Who gets sent the supplemental?

Only those who have a potential of receiving an interview invite receive a supplemental application. I don’t know how many are sent out but approx 55 kids were interviewed last year with 13 spots. 12 were pulled off the wait list I believe. It is based off bs/ms students not making it through to the masters program by not getting a 3.0

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, dd331 said:

Still waiting!!!!   Can anyone with an interview share their stats if they don't mind?  Good luck to all!

Hey there! 

Cumulative GPA: 3.99

Science GPA: 4.0

Patient Care: 1200 hours as ER tech 

Healthcare Experience: Interned at cancer center, shadowed PA at oncology clinic

Hope you hear back soon with good news :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived