UNTHSC 2017-2018 Application Cycle

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, claudk25 said:

Congrats! When did you apply?

Still waiting for an interview invitation or rejection notice... Email with application completion on 08/03. Anyone in the same boat?

I submitted my application the first week of June, and I got my "complete and under review email" June 13! I think the only reason I got my email so late for this interview round on 10/7 is because someone most likely backed out.

On 9/26/2017 at 7:45 PM, megrara10 said:

I submitted my application the first week of June, and I got my "complete and under review email" June 13! I think the only reason I got my email so late for this interview round on 10/7 is because someone most likely backed out.

Haha wasn't going to say anything but I submitted my decline email like an hour before you posted that. Congratulations!!!

56 minutes ago, hcruz496 said:

I got an under review email on 8/25.  Is there anyone with a later "under review" email date that has already been invited to interview?

I got an under review email on 8/29 and got invited for an interview for 10/7 or 11/4. 

1 minute ago, lj973 said:

I have been following this forum for a while now but never posted anything, but I just received an acceptance call!!!!! I am over the moon! I interviewed on 10/7

I got the call too after interviewing 10/7. I guess we will be classmates now :) congrats!!! 

3 minutes ago, jz123 said:

I got the call too after interviewing 10/7. I guess we will be classmates now :) congrats!!! 

1 minute ago, smz95 said:

Got the call earlier too and still shaking! Congrats to y’all also!

Congratulations! I am still shaking too haha

24 minutes ago, PAgirl20 said:

Is it true that UNT does not accept students with a single C on their transcript? I was browsing another forum and someone who attended one of their online information sessions said she was told this. 

When I went to the re-applicant information session, I remember hearing that they eliminate applicants with a C from prerequisite classes. I am not sure if they take into account if you retake the classes..

16 hours ago, sfuentes said:

When I went to the re-applicant information session, I remember hearing that they eliminate applicants with a C from prerequisite classes. I am not sure if they take into account if you retake the classes..

I have 1 C (organic chemistry 1) but I got an A in organic chemistry 2...I thought the upward trend would make up for it and I'm graduating in May so I really don't want to re-take it if I don't need to :/

Archived