UNTHSC 2017-2018 Application Cycle

4 hours ago, Japan said:

My application was under review before or at similar times. I have not recieved either a rejection or an interview. Patience is key, b l a h I hate waiting!! lol 

Haven't you already interviewed and been accepted to a texas program? Might be time to relax... and celebrate!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, gcox87 said:

Haven't you already interviewed and been accepted to a texas program? Might be time to relax... and celebrate!

I am definitely content, im just keeping my options open considering the huge tuition gap between a public to private program. :P

1 hour ago, Jgiacona said:

Did you get that invitation today? Congratulations!! Where all did you apply?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I got the interview email this afternoon (8/11) and I got the "application complete" email on June 27th. I applied to so many schools including all of the schools in Texas. I probably went a little overboard with the number of schools haha you can DM me if you want the whole list 

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone heard anything from UNT lately? Also, for those of you that received interviews, do you have all your coursework completed? I know they give you until December to finish all required classes, but I feel like it might have held my application back because I still have a few things to finish. 

Thanks and good luck everyone!

Has anyone in Houston ever tried to bus to FW? Or would anyone from Houston interviewing 9/16 would like to carpool on 9/15? I'll chip in for gas [emoji23]

You can probably get a megabus or Greyhound to the area for a good price if you buy tickets now! :) I've rode it to San Antonio a couple times before, and it was fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone heard anything from UNT lately? Also, for those of you that received interviews, do you have all your coursework completed? I know they give you until December to finish all required classes, but I feel like it might have held my application back because I still have a few things to finish. 

Yes, all of my prereqs have been completed, but I'm still finishing up my bachelor's degree this December.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, musicmaker5438 said:

All of my pre-read have been completed also!

17 minutes ago, sfuentes said:

Unfortunately, received a rejection letter today... Good luck to those still in the running! I am grateful to have received 2 other interviews so far!

I am sorry to hear that but good luck on the other 2 interviews!!   Did you interview at UNTHSC already or did you just receive a rejection letter with no interview via email??

Hey everyone! I'm interviewing September 16th, and can't wait to meet some of you there! Would anyone mind sharing some advice regarding the MMI style/process for this specific program? Something along the lines of a broad explanation of what interviewees will be participating in during the interview and how many different parts of it there are. I've read posts from last year stating there isn't a specific way to prepare for this type of interview but wanted to reach out and ask myself! Thanks in advance for the help!

5 hours ago, onedaypa1818 said:

Does anyone know if UNT accepts AP credit? For example, I have credit for the college math requirement through the AP Calc exam. But I dont see anything about that being accepted or not accepted on their website. 

I will also be interviewing Sept 16 weekend! Can't wait to meet everyone else there. 

UNT does take AP credit as long as the college you went to accepted it and gave you a credit for it.

On 8/26/2017 at 5:19 PM, musicmaker5438 said:

I am still taking cell bio this fall and not graduating until may and received and interview for the 16th!  

Archived