• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Didn't see a thread for this year yet so thought I would start one.   Has anyone else heard anything?   I was invited for an interview in August.

Accepted !!!! Received the email this morning.......now another big decision to make. Which campus lol?

I'll be interviewing on Oct 10! 

1 hour ago, ilygurlie said:

Does anyone have any idea what airport to fly into to get to Lock Haven?

Pittsburgh and Philly are pretty equal distant from it, so both long drives. I know there are flights from Pittsburgh to State college that will bring you about 45 minutes from campus, but they are pretty expensive. 

• Upvote 1
On 8/31/2017 at 8:35 PM, beapasoon said:

Is it too late to apply to this school?

Go for it! If you've already completed your CASPA and you're a great candidate, I don't see why it wouldn't be worth it.

As my grandpa always said, you've got to get dressed and show up to the ball game to see how it turns out ;).

• 5 weeks later...

Just interviewed and got the "Hold email." My interview was very unexpected.. very informal and didn't get asked the regular pa interview questions which was different! Does anyone know if being on hold means I just get waitlisted or accepted in january? or if there's a chance of also being rejected in jan?

On 10/12/2017 at 2:22 PM, ilygurlie said:

Just interviewed and got the "Hold email." My interview was very unexpected.. very informal and didn't get asked the regular pa interview questions which was different! Does anyone know if being on hold means I just get waitlisted or accepted in january? or if there's a chance of also being rejected in jan?

You will find out if you have been accepted, rejected, or put on the waitlist in Dec/Jan

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/7/2018 at 6:16 PM, vadoko said:

Has anyone received an offer after being placed on the waitlist? I interviewed on 11/13 and was put on the waitlist 11/14. I have not heard anything back yet. 

I was put on the hold list as well. I haven't heard back since a couple days after my interview. I think they said they'd let me know more in December or January. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By alisin
      Hello everyone! I did not see a thread for the applications for Gannon University in Erie, PA? Has anyone applied as a post-baccalaureate student? They do have a 5 year combined bachelor's and master's program but I believe they accept a few students besides their undergraduate class.
    • By Lifeline10
      New thread for the 2019-2020 cycle! Best of luck to everyone!
    • By futurePAeryka
      Hey guys,
      I figured I would start the thread for this year! I am excited to apply within the next week or so. Fingers crossed we get interviews this cycle!
    • By Tech to PA
      I have been accepted to Seton Hall, Lock Haven, and Salus. I am having trouble deciding between the three programs.
      Seton Hall:
      Pro: High ranking, close to home (35 mins), rotations all close to home.
      Con: 33 months, high tuition, no national rotations, rotations concentrated in north jersey
      Lock Haven:
      Pro: Lower tuition, 24 months, farther away(3.5 hours), national rotations
      Cons: very rural area, ranking not as high, rotations may be very spread apart
      Salus: Seems to be a good option, however they seem to be working through changes which may or may not prove to be successful. Affordable and located in Philadelphia.  
      Does anyone have any specific insight on these programs? Specifically about rotations.

• By amandamc
      Hello all, I will be graduating from a PA program in western Ohio in about a month. I'm relocating to Pittsburgh after taking boards, and I was hoping for some advice regarding job searching and best places to work. My research has shown that the local job market is pretty saturated and salaries are low, especially through UPMC. I was wondering if anyone familiar with the area has recommendations of outlying towns and hospitals that could provide better job opportunities. I welcome any advice from those of you familiar with the area. Thanks in advance!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More