• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Didn't see a thread for this year yet so thought I would start one.   Has anyone else heard anything?   I was invited for an interview in August.

Accepted !!!! Received the email this morning.......now another big decision to make. Which campus lol?

I'll be interviewing on Oct 10! 

On 8/9/2017 at 4:01 PM, mm1995 said:

Hi @ankiss34! Would you be able to DM me the updated link? I wasn't able to access the presentation. Thanks so much. 

Hey, mm1995.

Please forgive the late response. I haven't been on here in a while!

I can't seem to find the link, but I know for a fact it's the same one on this web page towards the bottom.

https://paportal.lhup.edu/PA/DesktopDefault.aspx?pid=18&tabid=0

Do you see the ppt link?

1 hour ago, crpentz said:

What's the 5 point system? 

Ops sorry meant the 30 point system. Someone talked about the admissions process a while back in the first page of the 2014-2015 thread when deciding to accept people/give interviews.

Does anyone know how much of the class is filled now?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By alisin
      Hello everyone! I did not see a thread for the applications for Gannon University in Erie, PA? Has anyone applied as a post-baccalaureate student? They do have a 5 year combined bachelor's and master's program but I believe they accept a few students besides their undergraduate class.
    • By Lifeline10
      New thread for the 2019-2020 cycle! Best of luck to everyone!
    • By futurePAeryka
      Hey guys,
      I figured I would start the thread for this year! I am excited to apply within the next week or so. Fingers crossed we get interviews this cycle!
    • By Tech to PA
      I have been accepted to Seton Hall, Lock Haven, and Salus. I am having trouble deciding between the three programs.
      Seton Hall:
      Pro: High ranking, close to home (35 mins), rotations all close to home.
      Con: 33 months, high tuition, no national rotations, rotations concentrated in north jersey
      Lock Haven:
      Pro: Lower tuition, 24 months, farther away(3.5 hours), national rotations
      Cons: very rural area, ranking not as high, rotations may be very spread apart
      Salus: Seems to be a good option, however they seem to be working through changes which may or may not prove to be successful. Affordable and located in Philadelphia.  
      Does anyone have any specific insight on these programs? Specifically about rotations.

• By amandamc
      Hello all, I will be graduating from a PA program in western Ohio in about a month. I'm relocating to Pittsburgh after taking boards, and I was hoping for some advice regarding job searching and best places to work. My research has shown that the local job market is pretty saturated and salaries are low, especially through UPMC. I was wondering if anyone familiar with the area has recommendations of outlying towns and hospitals that could provide better job opportunities. I welcome any advice from those of you familiar with the area. Thanks in advance!

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More