CASPA 2017-2018 Applicants

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/31/2017 at 8:35 PM, beapasoon said:

Is it too late to apply to this school?

Go for it! If you've already completed your CASPA and you're a great candidate, I don't see why it wouldn't be worth it.

As my grandpa always said, you've got to get dressed and show up to the ball game to see how it turns out ;).

• 5 weeks later...

Just interviewed and got the "Hold email." My interview was very unexpected.. very informal and didn't get asked the regular pa interview questions which was different! Does anyone know if being on hold means I just get waitlisted or accepted in january? or if there's a chance of also being rejected in jan?

On 10/12/2017 at 2:22 PM, ilygurlie said:

Just interviewed and got the "Hold email." My interview was very unexpected.. very informal and didn't get asked the regular pa interview questions which was different! Does anyone know if being on hold means I just get waitlisted or accepted in january? or if there's a chance of also being rejected in jan?

You will find out if you have been accepted, rejected, or put on the waitlist in Dec/Jan

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/7/2018 at 6:16 PM, vadoko said:

Has anyone received an offer after being placed on the waitlist? I interviewed on 11/13 and was put on the waitlist 11/14. I have not heard anything back yet. 

I was put on the hold list as well. I haven't heard back since a couple days after my interview. I think they said they'd let me know more in December or January. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived