CASPA 2017-2018 Applicants

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats, Bowler Penguin!

Just got my interview invite as well! Already rejected from Rutgers PA program, but I was really excited to see this email.

Maybe we'll see each other depending on what date we choose.

For those curious…

Caspa submitted: 5/18

Caspa verified: 5/19

Interview dates: 8/21 & 8/23

I haven't tried the links yet but I will when I get home tonight. Did either of your emails include your name anywhere or was it just a general email that gets sent to every interview candidate?

Name wasn't included in the email, no. But the top link brings me to a sign in page too.

I emailed the contact and let them know we needed credentials to access it. Hopefully they fix it.

Received an interview invite on 6/6 via email and will be at the 8/21 afternoon interview!! Anyone chose to be interviewing at this time as well?

--Verified & submitted on 5/26.

Good luck, everyone :)

Awesome sauce! I'm interviewing on 8/21 too but in the morning. Definitely not looking forward to waking up that early :'(.

• 4 weeks later...

I need some opinions please!

My interview date is Aug 21st from 1pm-5pm. I have family in Philadelphia so I was planning on flying into Philadelphia August 20th and driving 3.5ish hours to Lock Haven the morning of the 21st. I'd leave around 6am to make sure I had some wiggle room in case anything delayed the drive. Is this a horrible idea/should I just drive to Lock Haven on the 20th and get a hotel room to avoid any issues/delays on the 21st?  

22 hours ago, nm.pa said:

I need some opinions please!

My interview date is Aug 21st from 1pm-5pm. I have family in Philadelphia so I was planning on flying into Philadelphia August 20th and driving 3.5ish hours to Lock Haven the morning of the 21st. I'd leave around 6am to make sure I had some wiggle room in case anything delayed the drive. Is this a horrible idea/should I just drive to Lock Haven on the 20th and get a hotel room to avoid any issues/delays on the 21st?  

Hey, there. I am going to be interviewing on the same slot as you!

This is just my own opinion because I really hate driving and would feel stressed out if I drive in unfamiliar places. I would choose to get a hotel room/place in Lock Haven the night before and that allow you to have plenty time to distress, dress up, etc.

But if you feel comfortable in driving for 3.5 hours, I don't really see any problem with that since it's during the afternoon and you are leaving in the morning. I'm sure there are many people that does the same.

4 hours ago, padream127 said:

Hey, there. I am going to be interviewing on the same slot as you!

This is just my own opinion because I really hate driving and would feel stressed out if I drive in unfamiliar places. I would choose to get a hotel room/place in Lock Haven the night before and that allow you to have plenty time to distress, dress up, etc.

But if you feel comfortable in driving for 3.5 hours, I don't really see any problem with that since it's during the afternoon and you are leaving in the morning. I'm sure there are many people that does the same.

Hey! Okay that's what I figured, I'll go ahead and book a hotel for the night of the 20th. Thanks for helping with my indecision! See you there!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived