Jump to content

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, pa96 said:


Were you waitlisted?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they were saying they were waitlisted via email last cycle, and interviewed October 16th this cycle, but hasn't heard anything.  I think you have been the only person to hear back so far!! :) 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are others who have been accepted that are not part of this forum. Still, I have only heard of 3 people being accepted. I wouldn't freak out yet as I believe the majority of applicants will find out in December.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blairmcc said:

There are others who have been accepted that are not part of this forum. Still, I have only heard of 3 people being accepted. I wouldn't freak out yet as I believe the majority of applicants will find out in December.

Which interviews have others been accepted from? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/26/2017 at 9:43 AM, shs0524 said:

Anyone know if they're still sending out the interview invitations?

They said they would be interviewing throughout November, so they should still be sending invites out! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just for some extra data. I interviewed on 10/16. I have not heard of anyone getting acceptances yet, other than the ones mentioned in the forum previously. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2017 at 5:48 PM, kns23 said:

Which interviews have others been accepted from? 

I don't know them personally, but one was accepted from the Oct. 2nd interview for sure. The other I am not sure. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been lurking for a while but finally signed up....

Am I understanding correctly that the only acceptances have come from the 10/2 interview?

 

I interviewed on 10/16 and I've been obsessively checking here and my email to get an idea of what's going on. I'm trying to figure this out! Does it sound to anyone else like the admissions committee ranked people and put the most competitive applicants in the first interview?

When I read about having 7 interviews and possibly 8 if they don't get who they want, it makes me wonder if that's the case. Anyone have any insight?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, LexieB said:

I've been lurking for a while but finally signed up....

Am I understanding correctly that the only acceptances have come from the 10/2 interview?

 

I interviewed on 10/16 and I've been obsessively checking here and my email to get an idea of what's going on. I'm trying to figure this out! Does it sound to anyone else like the admissions committee ranked people and put the most competitive applicants in the first interview?

When I read about having 7 interviews and possibly 8 if they don't get who they want, it makes me wonder if that's the case. Anyone have any insight?

I could be wrong, but I think they have a set number of applicant they interview each year and I guess it is possible they go over that number if they haven't gotten the 40 students.  To my knowledge there have been 4 interview dates so far and I am only aware of applicants from the 1st - October 2nd interview date that have received acceptances, one was right after the interview and the others were on Friday.  Good luck to you!!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I submitted my application in May and have not received an interview or a rejection letter yet. Are they still sending out interviews for people that applied that long ago?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, idahopa34 said:

I submitted my application in May and have not received an interview or a rejection letter yet. Are they still sending out interviews for people that applied that long ago?

Did you receive an under review email? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, cdowns said:

Did you receive an under review email? 

Yes I received that email in June which was a long time ago. Since then I have had emails asking for updates on my out-standing pre-requisites. Not sure if that means I am still being considered?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, idahopa34 said:

Yes I received that email in June which was a long time ago. Since then I have had emails asking for updates on my out-standing pre-requisites. Not sure if that means I am still being considered?

Same here. I called and emailed like I was told from admin office and still waiting!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I know people from both 10/2 and 10/16 interviews who have been accepted. 

When was the applicant from the 10/16 interview accepted?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I just joined in, interviewed on the 30th and completely thrown off by the MMI format. No idea how I did...just hoping I did something right.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Similar Content

    • By jlthornt
      Starting a thread for the 2019-2020 admissions cycle. Any other out of state applicants?
    • By DoNoHarm14
      Hello!
       
      My name is John and I applied to LSU Shreveport (LSUS), and have gotten the email saying that they are reviewing my application.  It's been over a week since they have emailed me that and I was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to hear back from them.  I have been given an interview at Christian Brothers, in Memphis, and they only took two days to get back to me after reviewing my file.  Any thoughts on this would be great.
       
      Thanks!  Good luck to all!
    • By DoNoHarm14
      Hello!
       
      My name is John and I applied to LSU Shreveport (LSUS), and have gotten the email saying that they are reviewing my application.  It's been over a week since they have emailed me that and I was wondering if anyone knows how long it takes to hear back from them.  I have been given an interview at Christian Brothers, in Memphis, and they only took two days to get back to me after reviewing my file.  Any thoughts on this would be great.
       
      Thanks!  Good luck to all!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Welcome to the Physician Assistant Forum! This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. Learn More