On 8/21/2017 at 6:14 PM, kns23 said:

I'll see you there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also received an October 2nd interview date! I received the invite on August 21st. See ya'll there!

• Upvote 1

Does anyone know what the interview style is like this year? And those of you that have already interviewed do you mind sharing what it was like?!

5 minutes ago, dgem1 said:

Does anyone know what the interview style is like this year? And those of you that have already interviewed do you mind sharing what it was like?!

It was an MMI set up, and all of the interviewers and staff were all super nice and accommodating! I was nervous thinking it would be rigid (because it was my first interview), but personally I was very comfortable and they were all very kind.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, dgem1 said:

I was personally not impressed with the school or interview at all. Compared to other interviews I have had this year this one gave us the least information, seemed the most random, and the questions asked did not relate to becoming a PA whatsoever. Although this is just my personal opinion! 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Samson737 said:

I was personally not impressed with the school or interview at all. Compared to other interviews I have had this year this one gave us the least information, seemed the most random, and the questions asked did not relate to becoming a PA whatsoever. Although this is just my personal opinion! 

Not everyone can like every program.  It's always good to hear other's perspective of schools and programs.  I hope you get your program choice!!

Congrats to all of you who have interviewed and have also heard back already! Does anyone mind sharing how long after receiving an "under review" email did they hear back about interviewing?! 

@lgfraz

I submitted my application the last week in May and received notification June 2nd that my application was complete and under committee review.  I was emailed about a prerequisite on July 17th.  Last, I was invited to interview on September 22nd for Oct. 23rd. It definitely took some time for me. Hope this helps!

• Upvote 1

Thank you! Yeah I haven't read anything where anyone mentioned Oct 16th. I attended that interview session and I'm starting to get a little nervous. The Oct 2nd applicants recieved acceptance two days after their interview and I didnt know if anyone from Oct 16th had heard anything yet?  

Only 1 of the applicants received an acceptance offer.  I believe that all or most others are waiting to hear and that may not happen until December!

• Upvote 1

I interviewed the 2nd and I'm not really expecting to hear anything back until December. It seems like that is when a large majority hear back. They mentioned to us when we asked that they had 7 rounds of interviews set up with about 20 applicants at each. They mentioned that if they don't get all 40 students that they want they are willing to hold an 8th session, but they will most likely get everyone in the 7 rounds.

• Upvote 1